What happens if you get kicked in the balls?

M

MuteWitness616

My friend got slapped in the balls several times in his life and he's curious if he will stil be able to reproduce.

Thanks

-Chris:tears:

Yes ofcourse he will silly.Humans are resilient.If he were say, a rugby player it would happen a lot.

If he wants optimen sperm then he needs to be healthy,eat lots of veggie based protein;), no booze,no fags,cold showers,frozen peas on the nether regions nightly.And lastly don't go out with girls that kick him in the goolies.

It hurts!

Usually for a relativly short time, but, a mate of mine ended up in hospital having a ball removed because of the damage, :tears: so don't be shy of going to the Doctors'.

Avoid getting into fights, and only kick as a very last resort.

Yes ofcourse he will silly.Humans are resilient.If he were say, a rugby player it would happen a lot.

If he wants optimen sperm then he needs to be healthy,eat lots of veggie based protein;), no booze,no fags,cold showers,frozen peas on the nether regions nightly.And lastly don't go out with girls that kick him in the goolies.

I used to smoke, drink too much alcohol, eat really bad food, avoid cold showers and rarely, if ever, get intimate with a frozen pea. Yet I have three strong, happy, healthy children.
How's that for a kick in the balls?

I used to smoke, drink too much alcohol, eat really bad food, avoid cold showers and rarely, if ever, get intimate with a frozen pea. Yet I have three strong, happy, healthy children.
How's that for a kick in the balls?

Yes but that's becasue you're a stud!;)

If you've got a low sperm count there's is stuff you can do.

And you're right about people like you.My Great Grandmother lived to be ancient.She smoked like a chimney.Whereas someone else could passive smoke and get cancer.That's life.

Tags
floaters swimmers
Back
Top Bottom