"family line" and "the loop" ????

motorways

i know i'm probably gonna catch hell for this request, but these cds are nearly impossible to find. and when they do show up they are way too rich for my blood.
is anyone willing to upload "the family line" and/or "the loop" cds?

it would be much appreciated.
thank you.

i know i'm probably gonna catch hell for this request, but these cds are nearly impossible to find. and when they do show up they are way too rich for my blood.

it would be much appreciated.
thank you.

(I'm the End of) Family Line is in Kill Uncle which is still widely available from shops and download sites.

(I'm the End of) Family Line is in Kill Uncle which is still widely available from shops and download sites.

That's not what the poster meant. There is a CD compilation, from, I think, Les Inrockuptibles, called "The Family Line". It does always go for a bit of money. I've often wondered of the value of the CD is intrinsic, or if it's because there are different versions, but the answer is probably the former.

Peter

That's not what the poster meant. There is a CD compilation, from, I think, Les Inrockuptibles, called "The Family Line". It does always go for a bit of money. I've often wondered of the value of the CD is intrinsic, or if it's because there are different versions, but the answer is probably the former.

Peter

Ooops, I didn't realise about Les Inrockuptible's compilation. :o

It was on eBay about two weeks ago, but never seen anyone uploaded in here.

I've got the family line cd from les inrocks. i'll try to upload it later if i get time (and if i can find it) but it's not really anything special. i think i've listened to it twice

"the Family Line" cd is mislabelled with "The National Front Disco" and "Seasick, Yet Still Docked". but plays "Certain People" and "Tomorrow"
and was in only 1 issue of Les Inrockuptibles which would make it more valuable than "The Loop" which was in 2 issues

The stuff on "The Family Line" is all album material. I'm sure you own "Viva Hate", "Kill Uncle" and "Your Arsenal" and can recreate it.

The songs on "The Loop" are b-sides, but none are difficult to find. Most of them have since made it on albums.

Stephane

The stuff on "The Family Line" is all album material. I'm sure you own "Viva Hate", "Kill Uncle" and "Your Arsenal" and can recreate it.

The songs on "The Loop" are b-sides, but none are difficult to find. Most of them have since made it on albums.

Stephane

yeah i guess i have all the tracks and can recreate it. i just wasn't sure if there were any subtle differences.
but, what about the live track on the loop? does that appear on any other release? {I've Changed My Plea To Guilty (live London 4/10/91)}
thanks.

Back
Top Bottom