Any Moz related events in Manchester for New Years Eve?

Saw the thread about the London night & was hoping there might be something closer to home? :pray: Or any decent music come to that...

Not that I know of on NYE...... But the January Smiths & Morrissey night will be on Friday 2nd January:guitar:

Giving NYE a miss this year, mainly due to me and my youngest daughter flying back that very night from Boston to Manchester so will see 2009 in miles above the Atlantic:)

Jukebox Jury

Party at mine?

Working in the sex trade has it's perks.

Sexual health trade.

Sex trade.

Not that I know of on NYE...... But the January Smiths & Morrissey night will be on Friday 2nd January:guitar:

Giving NYE a miss this year, mainly due to me and my youngest daughter flying back that very night from Boston to Manchester so will see 2009 in miles above the Atlantic:)

Jukebox Jury
How come you're missing New Years in New York when you're so close!!! I'd love to spend NYE there.

Party at mine?
Cool. I'll get the beers and bhajis in!

How come you're missing New Years in New York when you're so close!!! I'd love to spend NYE there.

The plane flys out at 10pm on NYE...... it was just way too expensive to fly back 1st / 2nd January:tears: but cheap to fly back 31st December:)

Jukebox Jury

Flying at times like this can often prove very kind on the wallet :cool: Then you get stung by the Taxi from the airport thats on double rate :eek:

Back
Top Bottom