Kings Of Leon Thread

Kings of Leon

Can someone post something by kings of leon? I want to sample their music.

Re: Kings of Leon

Can someone post something by kings of leon? I want to sample their music.

you don't know sex on fire the recent single..have a look at youtube.com..great song..!!

Re: Kings of Leon

I adore them.

Personally I think their latest 2 albums are better than their first ones, which is probably a very unpopular opinion.

Knocked Up though....what a song...

well..they're here in cologne (Palladium) in february.. think i will buy a ticket..but never watched them live..by now..
so any live experiences,yet?..

I listened to the new album the other day, by jove it was boring.
Just thought I'd share that. :p

well..they're here in cologne (Palladium) in february.. think i will buy a ticket..but never watched them live..by now..
so any live experiences,yet?..

I haven't seen them but quite a few of my friends have (some more than once) and have really liked it:)... maybe they're easily pleased:p.

I listened to the new album the other day, by jove it was boring.
Just thought I'd share that. :p

I haven't seen them but quite a few of my friends have (some more than once) and have really liked it:)... maybe they're easily pleased:p.

well then..i have to think about it..but thanks for sharing!!;)

Not my cup a tea but far far superior to so called other rock bands like the awful Razorlight.
The KOL frontman has a look of Bryan Adams with his hair short, better skin mind.

I prefer their older albums. I saw them live twice (Paradiso in Amsterdam about 6 years ago and some time ago at the Lowlands Festival in the Netherlands) and both times it was very good.

I don't get them. I'll give their new album a listen at some point.

Back
Top Bottom