The Wedding present signed my Smiths 'T'

U

Unoriginal Andrew

I used to mistype on this page ages ago, mostly 5 years ago. anyway a funny story, if you like the wedding present.

I saw Cinerama (david gedges new band) in cardiff last night. Anyway, after the gig, i was drunkenly talking to the man, and i got him to sign my smiths t shirt, has anyone got a wedding present 'T' with mozzers signiture. I said to david 'your good, but your not morrissey' still i was drunk. I once drunkenly talked to Lou Barlow too, i am gradually embarressing myself infront of all my heroes. Anyway at the same gig my little friend was seen to be coming onto a band member, but he will rename mainless. fun fun fun fun. David is a great guy.

how uninteresting can i be!!!!

> I used to mistype on this page ages ago, mostly 5 years ago.
> anyway a funny story, if you like the wedding present.

> I saw Cinerama (david gedges new band) in cardiff last night.

I am seeing Cinerama see them tonight.. David Gedge is very accessible I must say.. He wouldn't stop signing things when I met him.. T-shirts, CD's, flyers, tickets.. It was quite amusing. BUt you have a steal on me there.. No defiled Smiths T_Shirt.. which I'd be quite upset about if he scrawled on mine to be honest!

Still to call him the Wedding Present is a bit misleading.. They were, after all, more than one man.. Do you think Cinerama are better though?

> Still to call him the Wedding Present is a bit misleading.. They
> were, after all, more than one man.. Do you think Cinerama are
> better though?

I like cinerama, but the wedding present were awesome. They cover some weddoes songs in the concert, and it sounds so devine (they covered brassneck)

i called him the wedding present, because i wasn't sure how people would actually know his name, no offence intended.

Wow, the Weddoes were so cool, I saw them 3 times. And yeah, David is really really nice and listened to my starstruck rantings on 2 occasions. Do you know if his new group have played in London yet?

> rantings on 2 occasions. Do you know if his new group have
> played in London yet?

Just this last Wednesday GirlDrowning.. And about 3 months ago at ULU (University oF LONdon Union..) .. He loves the ladies apparrently!! So you must have struck a chord with him..

Back
Top Bottom