Anyone like the Divine Comedy here?... because they've just split.

I know, I know... and The Divine Comedy were my favourite band of the 90s. ;[
The thing is, Neil is still signed to Parlophone (he was the only one signed anyway!), so in some cases, it doesn't make any difference, assuming he's going to make more albums. But it's still quite saddening...

Is it me, or have a lot of bands been splitting recently?

It doesn't say...

Neil probably just fired them all!

:p

I'd just be sad if I heard Neil split

I'm not sad because Neil IS The Divine Comedy and I never got used to that "Regeneration".

Re: I'd just be sad if I heard Neil split

> I'm not sad because Neil IS The Divine Comedy and I never got
> used to that "Regeneration".

To be honest, I'm not *that* bothered either.

I love Neil Hannon, and I think he's a genius, basically - and he IS The Divine Comedy and always has been. So, in a sense, it's just like he's throwing out his old back-up band...

I've met the boys, though, and they're all very lovely. And Regeneration, I thought, was excellent... but not a touch on Liberation / Promenade / Casanova.

I just hope Neil never stops making music!

Viva Neil Hannon. ^____^

Re: Anyone like the Spice Girls here?... because...

the only thing I like about the spice girlz is victoria adamz.She's a 10 on the strokeability scale,she'z magically babe-licious.I'd do her in a second.Too bad she has no taste in husbandz.The guy she has now is a real wanker.Soccer isn't a sport,because you can't use your arms,tap dancing isn't a sport,I rest my case.

Ah.... so now we know the intelligence level we have here - a Posh Spice fan. Oh dear.

Re: Ah.... so now we know the intelligence level we have here - a Posh Spice fan. Oh dear.

Who wouldn't want to phuck victoria adamz?? just becauze she was in the worst girl group in history,we shouldn't have to hold that against her. Just like we shouldn't hold it against you that you used to moonlight as gazoo on the flinstones and you used to have sex with barney and dino. I think you;'re just a phucking buckethead who needz to be shat on.Keep it up with the insultz,or lack their of,I have plenty of time on my handz(also remnantz of your mom's pooty too).

Re: only if you're vaguely retarded

Are you sure you didn't play Warren in the movie there's something about Mary? you bear a striking resemblance to that fellow.I think it was you,yeah,I could just see you now sporting thoze ear muffs screaming out" frank and beanz". That'z you isn't it? I knew it. Shut your phucking face uncle phucker.The only retard here is you.

Re: only if you're vaguely retarded

I suppoze you think bangin brittney or shania twain or faith hill is stupid too?? just because you fantasize about sweatin to the oldiez with your lover richard simmonz,is no cause for concern with us.It's ok to have fantasy'z about getting richard on the coffee table. You wanna phuck that curly wig hair of hiz huh? I thought so. I suppoze wanting to phuck the drummer and lead singer of the corrz is too unintelligent too? they're all hottiez with a capital HOT. I wanna blow spooge just thinking of being able to get near them. I alwayz knew you dug richie and he digz you as well. But seriously,Victoria adamz is hot hot hot,and katie holmes and shannen elizabeth and that fine a.zz chick from the new star trek show,she's a phucking hottie and a half with chocolate sprinklez on it.

Didn't understand that post, Plopper, so feel unable to answer it. Try it in English next time....

Plopper....

Of COURSE I think shagging Britney, Shania Twain or Posh Spice would be stupid.... they are dumbed down pretty airheads that are manufactured to appeal to dumbed down ugly virgin airheads - hence your penchant for these dollies. I suppose you'll be telling me your ideal night would be a threesome with Christina Aguilera and Jennifer Lopez next..... (you've got more of a chance of a threesome with Rosanne Barr and Monica Lewinsky, methinks).

It's the same as Ricky Martin, Ronan Keating, Westlife... all dull dumb pretty things marketed for rather unintelligent people to idolise.

I rather my idols/objects of desire to be rather more substantial and intelligent.

Stupid people rarely enter my consciousness.

And that, of course, includes you.

> I suppoze you think bangin brittney or shania twain or faith
> hill is stupid too?? just because you fantasize about sweatin to
> the oldiez with your lover richard simmonz,is no cause for
> concern with us.It's ok to have fantasy'z about getting richard
> on the coffee table. You wanna phuck that curly wig hair of hiz
> huh? I thought so. I suppoze wanting to phuck the drummer and
> lead singer of the corrz is too unintelligent too? they're all
> hottiez with a capital HOT. I wanna blow spooge just thinking of
> being able to get near them. I alwayz knew you dug richie and he
> digz you as well. But seriously,Victoria adamz is hot hot
> hot,and katie holmes and shannen elizabeth and that fine a.zz