Married people, are you happy with your non-singleness?

Married people, are you happy with your non-singleness?

• Yes, I love it; it's the best way to be.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Generally, I do like being married

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • It's kind of ok

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope, I'm a bit fed up with being married

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I hate being married

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Other (please commiserate)

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
Okay, all mighty one. I'm sorry my relationship doesn't matter as much as yours.

And I am not eighteen, by the way.

I am not almighty, but when I was nineteen and playing house I thought it was great and would last forever.

No one should marry until they are at least 30 and have known that person for more than five years. People change too much "from 21, to 25. From 25, to 29."

Make that 35.

I am not almighty, but when I was nineteen and playing house I thought it was great and would last forever.

I don't "play house". I live with my boyfriend. We aren't married because we don't want to be.

I'm glad you think that you know so much more than I do. You may be older than me but that doesn't automatically make me an idiot.

I don't "play house". I live with my boyfriend. We aren't married because we don't want to be.

I'm glad you think that you know so much more than I do. You may be older than me but that doesn't automatically make me an idiot.

I didn't say you are an idiot, I merely underlined your youth. And I do know more than you, if you're lucky when you're my age you'll know as much as I do. Don't get all jumpy, doll.

I didn't say you are an idiot, I merely underlined your youth. And I do know more than you, if you're lucky when you're my age you'll know as much as I do. Don't get all jumpy, doll.

I'm "jumpy"?

And what is your problem anyway? What did I ever do to you? Why the high horse?

I know that you know more than I do. I never said you didn't.

Tags
meow cat fight
Back
Top Bottom