How to pick someone up at the local cafe

Hello everyone.

Recently I have been going to the cafe to read and be out where there's music and there's people and they're young and alive. A few times I got caught in flirtatious looks. This happened today with one particular girl a few times.

So i figure other shy, dysfunctional Morrissey/Smtihs fans may have some advice. This thread may be some fun. :)

Or it could save your life :eek:

Hello everyone.

Recently I have been going to the cafe to read and be out where there's music and there's people and they're young and alive. A few times I got caught in flirtatious looks. This happened today with one particular girl a few times.

So i figure other shy, dysfunctional Morrissey/Smtihs fans may have some advice. This thread may be some fun. :)

Or it could save your life :eek:

Umm, go over and talk to her.

i have honestly never went up to a woman and hit on her.every girl i have ever dated, started things off.which is probably good, as if it was up to me i would have been single my whole life.:eek:

then again, being single is now quite wonderful, so maybe i should have avoided them.:rolleyes::p

i have honestly never went up to a woman and hit on her.every girl i have ever dated, started things off.which is probably good, as if it was up to me i would have been single my whole life.:eek:

then again, being single is now quite wonderful, so maybe i should have avoided them.:rolleyes::p

Shouldn't you be watching The Red Sox Lose?

Oh wait, I Forgot they're not playing :p

Ignore her. Pretend she doesn't exist. If she is really interested, she will come over and talk to you; wondering why it is you haven't been paying attention to her.

tell her you are a bad person and she deserves better, and she will try to prove you wrong.

tell her you are a bad person and she deserves better, and she will try to prove you wrong.

twilight.jpg

If nobody gets this that's okay.

Back
Top Bottom