Its like sailing on the Titanic with an Ostrich on lookout duty...

In amongst the blizzard of tempoary, permanant and semi permanant trolls that habituate this site there are also a number of genuine sorts around these parts - I won't identify each one by name but people like Morrissey 23rd, Grim O'Grady and Girl Unafraid all stand out amongst the latter - and all banished because there is a trolling mod on the loose.

Morrisseys the 23rds devotion is legendary and through it he has caught the attention of Moz no doubt irritating said Mod/Troll. Grim and GU in addition are probabaly two of the most genuine people I have ever had the fortune to meet, and again both of them are known by Moz no doubt infuriating said Mod/Troll.

Anyway both Grim and GU can stand up for themselves but I want to break a self-imposed silence to say this, haven't they sorted out many people for tickets (POSSIBLY EVEN MODS ON THIS SITE??? SHOULDN'T THOSE PEOPLE SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THEIR TREATMENT???)- speaking for myself, they were willing to set me up with tickets for cost only, tickets that were going for 2 to 3 times face value on ebay, and when I pulled out they "upgraded" some lucky soul from this site for free, they regularly offer accomodation for free for travelling fans who otherwise couldn't attend scottish gigs (on a personal note I'd like to declare I have been a guest of their hospitality and within seconds even someone as gauche, and as ill at ease as me finds themselves at home!!!)

Anyway it is time David T grew a pair of bollocks and realised who is who and what is what, a trolling mod with a vendetta shouldn't be able to reek such havoc.

Thats my 2 cents on Morrissey solo (I take no joy in the fact I did correctly forecast the end of the Chat, at one time the most vibrant part of this site, oh the laughs we had!!! but allowed to go to ruin for the sake of 1 troll! I offered time, advice and Money to David Tseng but hay ho some people never learn).

On a different matter thanks to those who in the last few weeks emailed and sent private messages regarding buddies lists, contact info etc, I HAVE NOT IGNORED YOU, AND AM GREATLY HUMBLED TO BE REMEMBERED!!!!! but I as I no longer attend gigs etc I think it would be pointless.

Love, Peace and Harmony - well 2 out of 3 ain't bad!

Reggie

Last edited:
Re: Its time David Tseng grew a pair...

This thread is about the treatment of Grim O'Grady and Girl Unafraid everybit as much as Morrissey 23rd but also about David Tsengs website and HIS attitude to its moderation and not the moderators themselves - (Some I find trolls, some I have recently emailed David Teng and complimented - UncleSkinnys in particular is adept, adroit and appropriate).

To merge this thread woul be neither appropriate nor sensible, better for David Tseng to have an OPEN debate with me surely???

Thanks,

Reggie

Last edited:

This thread is about the treatment of Grim O'Grady and Girl Unafraid everybit as much as Morrissey 23rd but also about David Tsengs website and HIS attitude to its moderatore and not the moderators themselves - (Some I find trolls, some I have recently emailed David Teng and complimented - UncleSkinnys in particular is adept, adroit and appropriate).

To merge this thread woul be neither appropriate nor sensible, better for David Tseng to have an OPEN debate with me surely???

Thanks,

Reggie

Without taking sides in anyway.......
M23rd isn't currently banned / timed out and in fairness neither is GU. GU's account was banned / timed out as Grim was using it after his account was banned / timed out (I'm sure you know they share the same computer!)

Maybe you could ressurect MorrisseyMatters;)

Jukebox Jury

Time out on the naught step...

Fairness is such an old fashioned concept, nevertheless if it is what you strive for Jukebox Jury I for 1 applaud you...however if I were to be deflected by everybody with a score to settle I'm sure you appreciate I would be bogged down, suffice is to say I have been approached to not comment on Morrisseys personal involvements, relationships and decisions etc which I have agreed to do, so sorry Morrissey-Matters won't be renewed ( Morrissey vocalises himself on fansites) and no post of mine will ever include a comment on Morrissey himself.

Sorry for re-editing this JJ but I did point out it was the treatment by the moderator, please look at any recent post by Morrissey the 23rd to see what I mean (I will from this post onwards stop mentioning MORRISSEY 23 RD because he is more than capable, more able than I to say his piece.)

As ever the MOST contervesial figure,

Reggie

Last edited:

1st of all, i am wondering if something has been added to the water in Scotland recently, people there should be less rebellious, aint the pm of the uk scottish now? :rolleyes:
but i digress :D
anyways as for David T.'s pair, did he not stand up to moz once long ago?
i mean i do not know the exact circumstances, its something a bit of myth and legend around here :guitar:
but that sounds like he has a pair to me Reggie P :o

It's a mythtery, oh it's a mythtery - Toyah Wilcox

Robbie makes a great point! One which David Tseng can answer for himself...until he does I'm sure nothing I can say will clarify the matter, however I do very well remember the day indeed (cease and desist!!!)- However the thing about growing a pair is also about displaying maturity in your resolve and not just stubborness.

acknowledging good point well made,

Reggie

Re: Time out on the naught step...

Fairness is such an old fashioned concept, nevertheless if it is what you strive for Jukebox Jury I for 1 applaud you...however if I were to be deflected by everybody with a score to settle I'm sure you appreciate I would be bogged down, suffice is to say I have been approached to not comment on Morrisseys personal involvements, relationships and decisions etc which I have agreed to do, so sorry Morrissey-Matters won't be renewed ( Morrissey vocalises himself on fansites) and no post of mine will ever include a comment on Morrissey himself.

Sorry for re-editing this JJ but I did point out it was the treatment by the moderator, please look at any recent post by Morrissey the 23rd to see what I mean (I will from this post onwards stop mentioning MORRISSEY 23 RD because he is more than capable, more able than I to say his piece.)

As ever the MOST contervesial figure,

Reggie

The only score I'm interested in settling is at Sid James Park tonight where City are playing - Come On City!!
No need to apologise for not bringing back MM, I mean it only ever got as far as one page I recall?:confused:

As ever the MOST contervesial figure, - and the worst speller of words:D

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
Re: It's a mythtery, oh it's a mythtery - Toyah Wilcox

Robbie makes a great point! One which David Tseng can answer for himself...until he does I'm sure nothing I can say will clarify the matter, however I do very well remember the day indeed (cease and desist!!!)- However the thing about growing a pair is also about displaying maturity in your resolve and not just stubborness.

acknowledging good point well made,

Reggie
wow, im speechless
quiet.gif

The worst speller or words...

I daren't talk football, as a Glasgow Rangers man it's inviting trouble.

Yes I know my spelling is disgusting Jukebox Jury - please see my third post at the bottom, reasons for editing! I know my spelling sux! I repeat that I'll will no longer comment on anything Morrissey says, does, thinks etc!

Keeping schtum!!!

Reggie

Anyway it is time David T grew a pair of bollocks and realised who is who and what is what, a trolling mod with a vendetta shouldn't be able to reek such havoc.

Please give examples of this havoc that has been 'reek'ed.

I hear a lot of screaming and attacks with no backing (M23 is good at that) but no evidence of actual moderation abuse.

In amongst the blizzard of tempoary, permanant and semi permanant trolls that habituate this site there are also a number of genuine sorts around these parts - I won't identify each one by name but people like Morrissey 23rd, Grim O'Grady and Girl Unafraid all stand out amongst the latter - and all banished because there is a trolling mod on the loose.

Morrisseys the 23rds devotion is legendary and through it he has caught the attention of Moz no doubt irritating said Mod/Troll. Grim and GU in addition are probabaly two of the most genuine people I have ever had the fortune to meet, and again both of them are known by Moz no doubt infuriating said Mod/Troll.

Anyway both Grim and GU can stand up for themselves but I want to break a self-imposed silence to say this, haven't they sorted out many people for tickets (POSSIBLY EVEN MODS ON THIS SITE??? SHOULDN'T THOSE PEOPLE SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THEIR TREATMENT???)- speaking for myself, they were willing to set me up with tickets for cost only, tickets that were going for 2 to 3 times face value on ebay, and when I pulled out they "upgraded" some lucky soul from this site for free, they regularly offer accomodation for free for travelling fans who otherwise couldn't attend scottish gigs (on a personal note I'd like to declare I have been a guest of their hospitality and within seconds even someone as gauche, and as ill at ease as me finds themselves at home!!!)

Thats my 2 cents on Morrissey solo (I take no joy in the fact I did correctly forecast the end of the Chat, at one time the most vibrant part of this site, oh the laughs we had!!! but allowed to go to ruin for the sake of 1 troll! I offered time, advice and Money to David Tseng but hay ho some people never learn).

On a different matter thanks to those who in the last few weeks emailed and sent private messages regarding buddies lists, contact info etc, I HAVE NOT IGNORED YOU, AND AM GREATLY HUMBLED TO BE REMEMBERED!!!!! but I as I no longer attend gigs etc I think it would be pointless.

Love, Peace and Harmony - well 2 out of 3 ain't bad!

Reggie

Ta!

Without taking sides in anyway.......
M23rd isn't currently banned / timed out and in fairness neither is GU. GU's account was banned / timed out as Grim was using it after his account was banned / timed out (I'm sure you know they share the same computer!)

Maybe you could ressurect MorrisseyMatters;)

Jukebox Jury

Yeah, your arse must be sore.

Until I am banned, I am ostracised.

I will never get involved like before but I will start to post Morrissey related info again. You'll probably find it moved to 'Off -topic'.

The general lack of support on the Kewpie issue isn't a surprise. However the support given, mostly in private directly has been appreciated. Still, I would rather some Jellyfish developed a backbone.

wow, im speechless
quiet.gif

Like Kewpie after she creates yet another problem?

I hear a lot of screaming and attacks with no backing (M23 is good at that) but no evidence of actual moderation abuse.

Some of your failure may be due to a form of blindness or stupidity. Whatever the cause, I've long-a-go given up all hope in you waking up from it. You have a proven history of pretending issues don't exist and I no longer expect anything from you. Trying even simple communication with you has been a waste of my time. Yes, I want my money back.

Some of your failure may be due to a form of blindness or stupidity. Whatever the cause, I've long-a-go given up all hope in you waking up from it. You have a proven history of pretending issues don't exist and I no longer expect anything from you. Trying even simple communication with you has been a waste of my time. Yes, I want my money back.

Another rant without actual evidence. What a surprise.

Asking any one of us to come up with "evidence of actual moderation abuse" is a bit unfair, since the moderators' guidelines have never been made available to us. However, I'll give it a try anyway. One fairly concrete example, and one more general example.

Several months ago, Kewpie outed a member (briber?) who had more than one username. The member complained, because this revelation was completely unfounded, i.e. the member had done nothing suspicious to warrant having his IP address/whatever checked to see whether it matched another user's. I was told privately by another moderator that Kewpie was instructed not to do this without cause, and hopefully, she hasn't done it since. If this is true, then it's an example of a case where you did listen to the member's concerns and acted on it, for which I commend you.

The more general example is the overall amount of hostility that Kewpie's moderation engenders. It's not just hostility coming from banned members. It's from users whose threads were moved/split/merged without explanation or warning. It's from members who don't appreciate the way she calls people names (despite what bored said about the mods having the freedom to say and do what any other member would do, having a moderator act this way carries a lot more weight than if a non-mod would). It is not because of irrelevancies like her poor English or racism. Yes, she performs some of her moderator tasks competently (keeping out the trolls, removing spam, etc.). Yes, she tirelessly helps out new and old users alike by pointing to threads where topics have been discussed before. The only logical conclusion for the hostility is that there must be something wrong with the way Kewpie moderates. So we can't cite chapter & verse from the moderators' manual (if such a thing exists). As I've said before, a lot of the antagonism on the board would disappear if Kewpie stepped down as moderator. Just try it and see. Get some new moderator blood.

Another rant without actual evidence. What a surprise.

Another demonstration.

What action have you taken over any evidence given to you in the past? That is why I wouldn't waste my time with you again. I'm happy for you to keep your head up there.

Asking any one of us to come up with "evidence of actual moderation abuse" is a bit unfair, since the moderators' guidelines have never been made available to us. However, I'll give it a try anyway. One fairly concrete example, and one more general example.

Several months ago, Kewpie outed a member (briber?) who had more than one username. The member complained, because this revelation was completely unfounded, i.e. the member had done nothing suspicious to warrant having his IP address/whatever checked to see whether it matched another user's. I was told privately by another moderator that Kewpie was instructed not to do this without cause, and hopefully, she hasn't done it since. If this is true, then it's an example of a case where you did listen to the member's concerns and acted on it, for which I commend you.

The more general example is the overall amount of hostility that Kewpie's moderation engenders. It's not just hostility coming from banned members. It's from users whose threads were moved/split/merged without explanation or warning. It's from members who don't appreciate the way she calls people names (despite what bored said about the mods having the freedom to say and do what any other member would do, having a moderator act this way carries a lot more weight than if a non-mod would). It is not because of irrelevancies like her poor English or racism. Yes, she performs some of her moderator tasks competently (keeping out the trolls, removing spam, etc.). Yes, she tirelessly helps out new and old users alike by pointing to threads where topics have been discussed before. The only logical conclusion for the hostility is that there must be something wrong with the way Kewpie moderates. So we can't cite chapter & verse from the moderators' manual (if such a thing exists). As I've said before, a lot of the antagonism on the board would disappear if Kewpie stepped down as moderator. Just try it and see. Get some new moderator blood.

He has evidence of actual moderation abuse. Overwhelming evidence isn't something that sinks in with David. I'm tempted to repost and restate my points but what would the point be? He is going to do sod all and we've already came to our conclusion on David.

Even if you think that Hugh is acting like a dick, you don't have to respond in kind.

There is a reason for that.

I think people are demanding their rights when it is actually a privilege to post here. If I was a guest in your house I would not go in and call you a cock (as M23 has) or say it's time you 'grow a pair' or otherwise tell you how you should keep your house.

I'll respond to complaints if they are valid and actually cite evidence. My time is limited, but unfortunately some people cannot respect that. For instance, demanding I respond on this thread even though it has not even been 1 day.

I'll make mistakes as will the mods but if they keep happening you are free to report them. Harping on past issues because you have a grudge is not going to help.

Kewpie has been told the outing is not appropriate and as far as I know that has not happened again. She has listened to feedback about merging threads. What else do you want?

I think people are demanding their rights when it is actually a privilege to post here. If I was a guest in your house I would not go in and call you a cock (as M23 has) or say it's time you 'grow a pair' or otherwise tell you how you should keep your house.

I'll respond to complaints if they are valid and actually cite evidence. My time is limited, but unfortunately some people cannot respect that. For instance, demanding I respond on this thread even though it has not even been 1 day.

I'll make mistakes as will the mods but if they keep happening you are free to report them. Harping on past issues because you have a grudge is not going to help.

Kewpie has been told the outing is not appropriate and as far as I know that has not happened again. She has listened to feedback about merging threads. What else do you want?
You have had years of support from me and I have given you credit when due. When you've threw sarcasm at me, I threw it back, only better. When you began to treat me with disdain, I responded in kind. Your veiled threats bore me.

I'm curious. Did you bump your head at the start of the year?

Just because you prefer to sweep difficult, unresolved issues under the carpet, doesn't mean I will forget or will pretend things didn't happen.

In Kewpie, you created a monster. You may have had a nice wee chat with her but the damage is done and I suspect will continue. Apologies due were not made as and when they should have been. Ignorance prevailed. Still does. I even tried to draw a line under her mistakes but the mistakes became deliberate and there I did draw the line. She, as she does, remained in hiding, happy with the mess the shit she threw had made and you were, ney, remain, happy to do nothing. When she does it again. You'll be right there to do nothing or make it worse.

Tags
atheism is pointless daddy love me god loves porn
Back
Top Bottom