how much would you pay for a bong

Oh my god. it's Robby!

spontaneously luminescent
420-girl-daisy-inhale.JPG
im just askin cuz these people i know spendin a lot dough on not just pot
but the other stuff that goes with it too
how much is too much?
it all sounds like too much too me :confused:
however, one does seem to get high quicker with a bong maybe...

*=this photo is from some pot site, so i think its ok to snag it for this
if not, just remove the pic i guess :eek:

420-girl-daisy-inhale.JPG
im just askin cuz these people i know spendin a lot dough on not just pot
but the other stuff that goes with it too
how much is too much?
it all sounds like too much too me :confused:
however, one does seem to get high quicker with a bong maybe...

*=this photo is from some pot site, so i think its ok to snag it for this
if not, just remove the pic i guess :eek:

Hmmm, good question. As a rule of thumb, I'd say...

A bong should never cost more than you pay for your average bag of weed. If you are a dimebag kind of guy then you should smoke through a little plastic tube. If you are buying ounces of the kind, then go ahead and get the big glass artpiece with the dragons on it and all that.

well, i only smoke other people's pot and give them money :o
but i use to have this cool 'pipe' that looked like a cig, actually it was my buddies
but one of us lost it! :(

I would never pay for pot. let alone a bong. pot just makes me sleepy and hungry. i'll smoke pot and get all paranoid and laugh at shit that isnt funny. then, i'll get really hungry and i'll scream about how i want a f***ing taco. a taco that will never come. then i'll just get sleepy. and then....sleep.

to me. thats no fun.

I would never pay for pot. let alone a bong. pot just makes me sleepy and hungry. i'll smoke pot and get all paranoid and laugh at shit that isnt funny. then, i'll get really hungry and i'll scream about how i want a f***ing taco. a taco that will never come. then i'll just get sleepy. and then....sleep.

to me. thats no fun.
The obvious remedy to your problem is to stock up on lots of these:

chocotaco.jpg

They're FROZEN tacos so they'll last a long time, be ready in your freezer when you are and won't require a trip to Del Taco.

Weed is disgusting and smells like rancid body odour. If you want to stick that in a giant pipe and smoke cancer causing BO, knock yourself out.

Till now i had never heard of a bong.

I've never ever tried any drugs other than ibuprofen.

I've led a sheltered life.

I'd like to get bonged one day maybe.

Bongs are okay... But a gravity bong is free and you will only need one hit for about 4 hours.
50078548kq7.jpg

Do not smoke - not into it - but it is surprising the amount of glassware stores there are in Manhattan. There is one near my favorite wing bar on West 4th... Hmmm... Football Sunday at Down the Hatch....

Text messages may need to be sent...

well, i only smoke other people's pot and give them money :o
but i use to have this cool 'pipe' that looked like a cig, actually it was my buddies
but one of us lost it! :(

That's kind of like me, except I wouldn't give them money. I was just the kind of person they'd like to have around when they were doing it.

Weed is disgusting and smells like rancid body odour. If you want to stick that in a giant pipe and smoke cancer causing BO, knock yourself out.

Tobacco causes cancer at a much higher rate, is much much more addicting, and much more legal, therefore much more tax money for the US Government.
How's that for fair?

Tags
i only smoke kush
Back
Top Bottom