Looking for the ultimate Smiths / Morrissey related Xmas present....

Jukebox Jury

Retired
.... for your friend, family member, partner or even yourself!:guitar:
Something that will last longer than three hours on 25th December, Something that will indeed last a whole twelve months.....:cool:

Ladies & gentleman...... I present......
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=90402 :)

PS ATTENTION AMERICANS. THE STERLING / DOLLAR EXCHANGE RATE IS DROPPING IN YOUR FAVOUR.... so the calendar is cheaper to buy than it was four weeks ago;)

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
I don't know if this is for a laddie or a lass but I get an Irish catalog every month and I thought this was quite cute. It basically shows cream colored hoodies with the names of Irish pubs on them and of course, there's a cool one that says, "Morrissey's Pub" on it with some designs. I think it's really unique without screaming, "MOZ". I could give you the link if you want or maybe you could just go to Creative Irish Gifts- they have a website too, and drool to your heart's content. I think the URL would be www. creative irish gifts" I ordered a cardie from them and it's so beautiful. Anyway, they have all things Irish if that might be what you're looking for. Cheers!

Kali
Nice link..... but I was expecting you to say.....
Yes, what a great 2009 calendar..... I have ordered five.... suggest everyone else does the same.... raise lots of money for the Lads Club... and contribute to my retirement fund too;):D

Jukebox Jury

I don't know if this is for a laddie or a lass but I get an Irish catalog every month and I thought this was quite cute. It basically shows cream colored hoodies with the names of Irish pubs on them and of course, there's a cool one that says, "Morrissey's Pub" on it with some designs. I think it's really unique without screaming, "MOZ". I could give you the link if you want or maybe you could just go to Creative Irish Gifts- they have a website too, and drool to your heart's content. I think the URL would be www. creative irish gifts" I ordered a cardie from them and it's so beautiful. Anyway, they have all things Irish if that might be what you're looking for. Cheers!

did a little online searching

http://www.clubzone.com/c/Vancouver/Pub/The_Morrissey.html
ADDRESS: 1227 Granville Street, Vancouver BC (Downtown) TYPE: Pub Vancouver

A light that never goes out...

A rock n’ roll hideaway, the Morrissey plays host to many stars of the old and new guard of rock. Kings of Leon, Jet, Gomez and the Killers have all said hello. Vancouver’s own faces of rock perform live and tear the roof off on occasion. Honest food. Honest service. Lunch, dinner and a thousand pints of beer, 7 days a week.

Monday
$6 Moz burger noon-3pm
30 cent chicken wings (min. order 10) 4pm-close
$3.50 cans of pabst all day

Tuesday
$6 soup and sandwich noon-3pm
$5 soup and salad noon-3pm
$2 mini-burger 4pm-close

Wednesday
$2 mini-burger 4pm-close

Thursday
$10 Burger and a beer (1516) all day

Friday
$6 buzzcock sandwich noon-3pm
½ price appetizers 4-7pm

Saturday
$9 Irish lamb stew 4-7pm

Sunday
$10 Cottage Pie 4pm-close

Sporting Events
Beer Pitcher Specials All day

Djs and drink specials every night of the week!

All major sporting events and the UFC are always shown on the BIG screen.

Kali
Nice link..... but I was expecting you to say.....
Yes, what a great 2009 calendar..... I have ordered five.... suggest everyone else does the same.... raise lots of money for the Lads Club... and contribute to my retirement fund too;):D

Jukebox Jury

I take it then you want me to buy a calendar for the Lads Club? Your retirement fund!? You're not old enough for THAT yet! :guitar:

did a little online searching

http://www.clubzone.com/c/Vancouver/Pub/The_Morrissey.html
ADDRESS: 1227 Granville Street, Vancouver BC (Downtown) TYPE: Pub Vancouver

A light that never goes out...

A rock n’ roll hideaway, the Morrissey plays host to many stars of the old and new guard of rock. Kings of Leon, Jet, Gomez and the Killers have all said hello. Vancouver’s own faces of rock perform live and tear the roof off on occasion. Honest food. Honest service. Lunch, dinner and a thousand pints of beer, 7 days a week.

Monday
$6 Moz burger noon-3pm
30 cent chicken wings (min. order 10) 4pm-close
$3.50 cans of pabst all day

Tuesday
$2 mini-burger 4pm-close

Wednesday
$2 mini-burger 4pm-close

Thursday
$10 Burger and a beer (1516) all day

Friday
$6 buzzcock sandwich noon-3pm
½ price appetizers 4-7pm

Saturday
$9 Irish lamb stew 4-7pm

Sunday
$10 Cottage Pie 4pm-close

Sporting Events
Beer Pitcher Specials All day

Djs and drink specials every night of the week!

All major sporting events and the UFC are always shown on the BIG screen.

Thanks a lot; now I'm craving a Bass Ale and some Irish stew or Cottage Pie. We can get the Bass here, and there IS an English pub in San Diego called, "The Princess" - ahhh I love that place!

Back
Top Bottom