Have you ever been caught or caught someone masturbating?

Re: Have you ever been caught or caught someone masturbating?

Well, when I was little I heard my dad and my step mom doing it. the only thing seperating us was a big sheet, (AND THEY HAD A FRIKKIN LIGHT ON. so there were shadows. :[). I just kinda went "ewwwww" quietly and went back to sleep...

And then one day in the morning I forgot my shoes in my uncle's room, (or wait, maybe i needed to use his computer I forget.) so I had to go into his room, and he laying facedown sleeping and was naked.

oh and then I was at my mom's house and giving my brothers a bath, and I was looking for bubble bath for them, and instead found my mom's vibrator.

ew ew ew ew ew. :(

I have yet to be caught in doing anything, not that I do anything really - mainly because my dad does not knock and just opens the door. and that is the last thing I want, haha.

Just imagine what this guy felt like when he was caught humping a park bench (click pic for story):

I'm told that the language in this video is NSFW--if you understand Cantonese:

Last edited by a moderator:

Just imagine what this guy felt like when he was caught humping a park bench (click pic for story):

I'm told that the language in this video is NSFW--if you understand Cantonese:

no wayyyyyyy. :eek:

thats hilarious. that dude will never EVER live that down. thats sooo embarrassing, but he soooo deserved it.

Last edited by a moderator:

I just remembered the time I caught my dad buck nekkid, presumably slaying the cyclops.
It was traumatizing. I just wanted some socks!

Last edited:

I was at a party last night and I couldn't sleep and I'm sure this guy was (for want of a better phrase) having a wank in his sleeping bag. It was awful so just cringed and buried my head in my pillow, haha.
:sick::(

My friend saw once an old man masturbating on the snowdrift.

And once we were in the playground, there was a man who was probably drunk, and he masturbated, he didn't even sit, he just stood there and you know. Fortunately there wasn't very much children.

Back
Top Bottom