Have you ever been caught or caught someone masturbating?

Re: Have you ever been caught or caught someone masturbating?

shit man, I was caught having sex last night, it was the most embarrasing thing ever. and it was a friend of mine, and I cant see her in the eyes no more :o

Was that the guy who wasn't too keen on having sex? I hope he don't use that incident as an excuse in the future :p

I have a CURRENT UP-TO-DATE embarrassing story.

My mom found my electric guitar. You know, the kind you play when you're having battery-operated babies?

Thoroughly and supremely embarrassed.

Oh no... how did she react? I'd like to know how to prepare myself in case my mother ever finds mine :D

hump.gif

Caught the folks shagging once.It had a disturbing effect on my young mind.:(

Oh no... how did she react? I'd like to know how to prepare myself in case my mother ever finds mine :D

She put it on the table. I wasn't sure how to approach the subject so I started talking about shoes, telling her I wanted to get a white pair of tennis shoes. She said, "White shoes get dirty. Ewwww. Dirty. Nobody likes dirty." Then I said "FINE. I KNOW YOU FOUND IT" and she said "IT WAS ON THE FLOOR!!!" THen we stopped talking about it and are now pretending nothing happened and everything is awkward and I feel like a perverted sex freak.

Speaking of...you know you're hard-pressed to get laid when emoticons start doing something for you. UGH!

No it wasnt. I'm a slut.

And you should enjoy every moment of being it :horny: :p

She put it on the table. I wasn't sure how to approach the subject so I started talking about shoes, telling her I wanted to get a white pair of tennis shoes. She said, "White shoes get dirty. Ewwww. Dirty. Nobody likes dirty." Then I said "FINE. I KNOW YOU FOUND IT" and she said "IT WAS ON THE FLOOR!!!" THen we stopped talking about it and are now pretending nothing happened and everything is awkward and I feel like a perverted sex freak.

Ah, so she tried to imply that vibrators get dirty if they're kept on the floor! She's just worried about your health, that's all. ;)

Ah, so she tried to imply that vibrators get dirty if they're kept on the floor! She's just worried about your health, that's all. ;)

No, I don't think that's what she was implying. But I'll pretend. THe sad thing is I wanted to say "I NORMALLY DO IT MANUALLY BUT SOMETIMES I'M LAZY!!!" :)

No, I don't think that's what she was implying. But I'll pretend. THe sad thing is I wanted to say "I NORMALLY DO IT MANUALLY BUT SOMETIMES I'M LAZY!!!" :)

Hahahaha :D

Now I'm sad you didn't say it.

Thankfully never got caught. Unfortunately never caught anybody.
I don't play the bass guitar with a pick so I have fast fingers... Never needed an "electric guitar" lol.
My ex boyfriend's dad almost caught us once, I lost all the blood on my face when I heard him knocking on the door... Thankfully, he knocked. :rolleyes:

wow,this has been my most popular thread i have ever posted,that is not a shock to me though. :rolleyes::p

i was almost caught in the act with my first girlfriend,i stayed over her parents house and they had gone away for the weekend,we were both very young,and we fooled around one morning and we were just finished and laying there in bed and her dad came home.
he was still not pleased to come home to see his daughters boyfriend had stayed over,i still remember his words "what are you two,shacking up?"
i left soon after. :o:p

joey's lyrics aren't going to go over well at my funeral :o

Would you prefer a Moz rap instead? Firsta' Da' Gang Ta' Die perhaps?

I've never caught someone having sex, but I have been present in the same room as people "doing it". I was watching a movie in the corner desk with headphones on while my friend was going for the gold with his girl. After they were done and I was done with the movie I got up to leave and they quickly covered up a spot where my friend "missed the target" to say it nicely.

I've never been caught having sex either. That would mean someone would have to actually have sex with me for that to happen.

I've never been caught having sex either. That would mean someone would have to actually have sex with me for that to happen.

I don't know where you are in Indiana, but here's a list of casual encounters waiting to happen in Indianapolis. :p It's mostly guys as you might guess, but there is a woman looking for a "pretty boy". :D

edit: alleged woman

Ha - I was reminded of this over the weekend. I was 20 at the time and my friends had his infamous 4th of July party. His father walked in on this girl and myself that I had met at the party. Embarrassing at the time, laughable now. All three of us shrugged it off. He left the girl and myself alone and walked away with a good story.

Last edited:

I don't know where you are in Indiana, but here's a list of casual encounters waiting to happen in Indianapolis. :p It's mostly guys as you might guess, but there is a woman looking for a "pretty boy". :D

edit: alleged woman

You mean the posting that was flagged for removal?
I totally flagged that, then removaled myself :cool:

Not so certain if I trust anyone on a casual encounter post on Craigslist. An apartment, concert tickets, yes. Sex, maybe not.

I caught a falling tight-rope walker masturbating...

..There was no net...He was lucky i was there..:p

Hmm, i should have deleted it..:mad:

Back
Top Bottom