Have you ever been caught or caught someone masturbating?

Re: Have you ever been caught or caught someone masturbating?

I have no sympathy for Mothers in that situation. The Speedo guy story was one of the best i've read..:)

The Speedo guy was a great story..:) Though certainly better to read than to witness.....:p It's very sad that someone should associate the great feeling of orgasm with going to hell - sounds like hell is going to have a huge Moz-Solo meet up at some point in the future...:p

I know. I feel very sad and sorry for my sister. And she has three kids! Whatever. She is seriously missing out. :p As far as the meeting up in hell is concerned, I'll bring the Chivas, the best they have and Kiltie, you can bring the best Scotch Scotland has. We're going to need it. But something tells me we won't be too sad :p

There is a place for me and my friends :guitar:

..:)

I know. I feel very sad and sorry for my sister. And she has three kids! Whatever. She is seriously missing out. :p As far as the meeting up in hell is concerned, I'll bring the Chivas, the best they have and Kiltie, you can bring the best Scotch Scotland has. We're going to need it. But something tells me we won't be too sad :p

I don't mind where i go as long as there's Quavers and Orgasms..:)

somehting happened when i was 16 similar to ep babe :

got i had the shock of my life sitting in a train/(metronom train) when i was about 16 when on the other side of the aisle a man started to talking to me when I turn my head around to see whos is talking he is wanking of f!in a train! how sick can somebody be...(we were were the only ones in that cabin..i flet immediately.god that was so disgusting...

and whenever i see those DOUBLEDECKER trains (ME trains are doubledeckertrains)
http://de.images.search.yahoo.com/s...om zug&y=Suche&rd=r1&fr2=tab-web&fr=yfp-t-501
it reminds me of that awful moment...and Im glad he wasnt the one on which side i would have died in case ithe trian had crashed into something..lool;)

I caught my best mate tied to the bed with handcuffs while his girlfriend dressed as a nurse was hitting him with a whip.Was rather strange we all laughed about it later .

All that we hope is when we go
Our Quavers and our orgasms and our Curb
They will get in the way
Making us thrilled
The way they did when we "lived"

Great man. We have our Anthem..:)

Great man. We have our Anthem..:)

joey's lyrics aren't going to go over well at my funeral :o

and you're surprised that mike, myself and kiltie are three of a kind? ;) :p

I think we're quite healthy...:cool:

Nope, 99.9% of people on off-topic are dirty. :D

I never post anywhere else...:p It's MY HOME...:guitar:

shit man, I was caught having sex last night, it was the most embarrasing thing ever. and it was a friend of mine, and I cant see her in the eyes no more :o

I have a CURRENT UP-TO-DATE embarrassing story.

My mom found my electric guitar. You know, the kind you play when you're having battery-operated babies?

Thoroughly and supremely embarrassed.

shit man, I was caught having sex last night, it was the most embarrasing thing ever. and it was a friend of mine, and I cant see her in the eyes no more :o

hehehe oh noes!

i guess you are no longer "in celibacy"
biki,you better change that.:p

Back
Top Bottom