Have you ever been caught or caught someone masturbating?

Re: Have you ever been caught or caught someone masturbating?

If he had severe learning difficulties though, he might not necessarily have understood why what he was doing was rude - it doesn't make him perverted.

That begs for question what's perverted... Is it a societal construct rather than something unnatural? If so, it can change as the society evolves. Or different things can be considered perverted in different countries. And one more question would be, why do we scorn certain natural things?

That begs for question what's perverted... Is it a societal construct rather than something unnatural? If so, it can change as the society evolves. Or different things can be considered perverted in different countries. And one more question would be, why do we scorn certain natural things?

hey now! dont be coming into my thread and trying to ask deep and serious questions,i just want perverted,creepy and silly masturbation stories.:p

fair enough,and more have now added stories,so you are up to bat.:p

What spiffing terminology terence old bean...:p But most of them are about seedy guys who others have seen.

I am that guy!!!..:)

I'll think about it. I've only just recovered from necrophilia-gate..:)

hey now! dont be coming into my thread and trying to ask deep and serious questions,i just want perverted,creepy and silly masturbation stories.:p

Hahaha. :D

Sally, you can post a thread about what makes a person pervert.

Yeah! Beat it grandad!..:mad: Go and plant some beans or something...:p

What spiffing terminology terence old bean...:p But most of them are about seedy guys who others have seen.

I am that guy!!!..:)

I'll think about it. I've only just recovered from necrophilia-gate..:)

LOL!!

You're the one started it and unable to stop talikng about. :D

Oh well... this one belongs to the boner thread, but never mind :p Once I watched the whole Burning Spear concert with some creep rubbing against my bum :sick: I made sure to constantly, and I mean constantly kick him, step (jump, actually) on his toes and bury my elbows in his ribs, and none of it worked.

I also saw a couple of exhibitionists pleasuring themselves in a forest near my neighbourhood.

As for me, if someone noticed anything, they didn't let me know (I may be blessed with discreet parents :p)

Hahaha. :D

Omg... this member, Kilt Uncle, he's a necrophiliac? :eek:

He's more suitable to start that thread, then, I'm but an innocent child :p

What spiffing terminology terence old bean... But most of them are about seedy guys who others have seen.

I am that guy!!!..

I'll think about it. I've only just recovered from necrophilia-gate..

fine :rolleyes:
but you are the one that keeps bringing up your hobbies,no one else.:p

and i removed your smilie faces so i could use some as they only allow so many.

Hahaha.

hahaha

true but i dont think Sally does that kind of thing anymore.something about change or something,i dunno,wasnt listening.:p

Oh well... this one belongs to the boner thread, but never mind :p Once I watched the whole Burning Spear concert with some creep rubbing against my bum :sick: I made sure to constantly, and I mean constantly kick him, step (jump, actually) on his toes and bury my elbows in his ribs, and none of it worked.

I also saw a couple of exhibitionists pleasuring themselves in a forest near my neighbourhood.

As for me, if someone noticed anything, they didn't let me know (I may be blessed with discreet parents :p)
so really that guy at the burning spear show may have also have had a burning spear.:p

oh no,that sounded far too much like something mr kilt uncle would say.:p

LOL!!

You're the one started it and unable to stop talikng about. :D

...:eek: I am shocked! No one is more misunderstood on this forum than me!

Omg... this member, Kilt Uncle, he's a necrophiliac? :eek:

He's more suitable to start that thread, then, I'm but an innocent child :p

When are we having this game of chess bacon balls?

fine :rolleyes:
but you are the one that keeps bringing up your hobbies,no one else.:p

and i removed your smilie faces so i could use some as they only allow so many.

I don't remember talking about praying? I'll need more drink to confess...:p

oh,i am sorry,i keep forgetting your full name is saint kilt uncle.:rolleyes::p

oh,i am sorry,i keep forgetting your full name is saint kilt uncle.:rolleyes::p

Not a saint Terence, no! Just a man of god who must suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune!!!

I wonder if Kewpie would buy me some quavers for my birthday?..:p

Not a saint Terence, no! Just a man of god who must suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune!!!

oh i forgot to tell you! there is a store around here called "british imports" and it sells all this uk food and things,guess what they sell? :p

stop being silly and dramatic and tell a masturbation story.:p

I have been caught doing other things. I've never caught anyone doing this.
So no and no.

No problem, I'll buy some Quavers for your birthday. :)

Nope never been caught, and never caught anyone else ... very boring state of affairs :(

No problem, I'll buy some Quavers for your birthday. :)

Yay!..I even put in my birthday details so you know....:p:guitar:

I have no sympathy for Mothers in that situation. The Speedo guy story was one of the best i've read..:)

Well, I wish all of you (who would've wanted to be there) could've seen the Speedo Man atrocity. I mean, HE looked at ME like *I* had ruined HIS playtime. The NERVE. Looking back on it, as soon as I saw what this guy was wearing, the flip flops, the pink Speedos and cropped shirt, I should've pointed "out the door". As for my mother, I think she was scarred for life. You KNOCK when entering a room. Another sad episode in my life. My detested half sister was driving me to my gynocologist and somehow I got on to the subject of...orgasms. She blushed an angry bright red, and said, "Colleen. You. Are. Going. To. Hell." I tried to placate her by saying, "Hey, in the 70's even MARLO THOMAS wrote a book called "Free To Be You And Me" and besides, EVERYBODY does it." We are still not speaking but there's another reason for that.

Well, I wish all of you (who would've wanted to be there) could've seen the Speedo Man atrocity. I mean, HE looked at ME like *I* had ruined HIS playtime. The NERVE. Looking back on it, as soon as I saw what this guy was wearing, the flip flops, the pink Speedos and cropped shirt, I should've pointed "out the door". As for my mother, I think she was scarred for life. You KNOCK when entering a room. Another sad episode in my life. My detested half sister was driving me to my gynocologist and somehow I got on to the subject of...orgasms. She blushed an angry bright red, and said, "Colleen. You. Are. Going. To. Hell." I tried to placate her by saying, "Hey, in the 70's even MARLO THOMAS wrote a book called "Free To Be You And Me" and besides, EVERYBODY does it." We are still not speaking but there's another reason for that.

The Speedo guy was a great story..:) Though certainly better to read than to witness.....:p It's very sad that someone should associate the great feeling of orgasm with going to hell - sounds like hell is going to have a huge Moz-Solo meet up at some point in the future...:p

Back
Top Bottom