Have you ever been caught or caught someone masturbating?

Re: Have you ever been caught or caught someone masturbating?

What is masturbation? :confused:

I said on the other thread that I regularly hear people whacking off in the men's room here at work. The stalls have lighting that casts a pretty incriminating shadow on the floor.

My 2 college roommates & I frequently walked in on each other entertaining our lady friends; hell, I even remember having the door open a couple times. In fact, I'm pretty sure that one of them timed his escapades so that the other roommate or I would walk in on him. The best was the time that he & his girlfriend were in the "Sex Cave" (yes), and we heard her ask whether his roommates were gone, and he assured her that we were. He turned on some music to cover up any laughter from us, and when they were near climax, we saw his hand reach out and turn the music waaaay down. :guitar:

Sorry; I know I've told this story here before.

What is masturbation? :confused:

I asked myself that same question in 7th grade, after I heard a classmate mention it. so I looked up the word "masterbation" in the dictionary, which didnt help me at all. :(

I asked myself that same question in 7th grade, after I heard a classmate mention it. so I looked up the word "masterbation" in the dictionary, which didnt help me at all. :(

Spelling lesson #512: the easiest way to remember that it's -turb- is to remember the word turbo, which, like the -turb- in "masturbation," means "shake." Any guesses what mas- means?

I said on the other thread that I regularly hear people whacking off in the men's room here at work. The stalls have lighting that casts a pretty incriminating shadow on the floor.

My 2 college roommates & I frequently walked in on each other entertaining our lady friends; hell, I even remember having the door open a couple times. In fact, I'm pretty sure that one of them timed his escapades so that the other roommate or I would walk in on him. The best was the time that he & his girlfriend were in the "Sex Cave" (yes), and we heard her ask whether his roommates were gone, and he assured her that we were. He turned on some music to cover up any laughter from us, and when they were near climax, we saw his hand reach out and turn the music waaaay down. :guitar:

Sorry; I know I've told this story here before.

That's so funny. I love living voyeuristically through someone else's voyeurism. It's like a Seinfeld episode.

you must have some good stories,c'mon now!
i hardly believe the top voted perv on morrissey -solo has no masturbation tales.:p

I do. But i'm always first to crack. someone else can take the bullet this time..:p

Yeah, really Kilt. At least install a webcam so we can catch you! :p

That was a banana honey, i just couldn't peel it...:p

I did that too, but I was in the fifth grade and already had been doing it for three years. :p I learned about that ominous "U" sometime later. I just wanted to look it up to see if I was a freak as it had become such a regular part of my life yet nobody seemed to talk about it.

I did that too, but I was in the fifth grade and already had been doing it for three years. :p I learned about that ominous "U" sometime later. I just wanted to look it up to see if I was a freak as it had become such a regular part of my life yet nobody seemed to talk about it.

yeah well I went to Baptist school, so I was a little behind on things.

I'd do it not knowing what I was doing and imagined that's what it felt like to give birth, so I'd go to bed and have babies.

I'm not kidding. Then I slowly started to figure it out. My imagination helped me along a bit as did daytime TV. The Young and the Restless taught me how to kiss.

I'd do it not knowing what I was doing and imagined that's what it felt like to give birth, so I'd go to bed and have babies.

lololololol, thats so cute and hilarious!

oh and as far as kissing, I used to watch Joanie and Chachi kiss, and I used to pretend I was Joanie and my hand was Chachi's face.

At a local bar years and years ago... The women's bathrooms were downstairs from the bar. There were four stalls and short walls (when you stood up, you could see the sink/other people heads). Well, I peed and when I was done and stood up, I saw -not next to me- but on the other side of that stall, half of what I thought was a man's head :eek: :confused: (I really noticed a bad fro) I stooped to look underneath at the feet and this guy was peering UNDER that stall next to me...with a girl in that stall...so he must have been watching girls pee all day, wacking his pee pee. :eek: I was repulsed! :mad: I yelled HEY! just as other girls saw him and he ran out of there... I ran after him up the stairs the whole time yelling to GET THAT GUY, STOP HIM (nobody did) and the perve was gone. :mad:

Creepy.

At a local bar years and years ago... The women's bathrooms were downstairs from the bar. There were four stalls and short walls (when you stood up, you could see the sink/other people heads). Well, I peed and when I was done and stood up, I saw -not next to me- but on the other side of that stall, half of what I thought was a man's head :eek: :confused: (I really noticed a bad fro) I stooped to look underneath at the feet and this guy was peering UNDER that stall next to me...with a girl in that stall...so he must have been watching girls pee all day, wacking his pee pee. :eek: I was repulsed! :mad: I yelled HEY! just as other girls saw him and he ran out of there... I ran after him up the stairs the whole time yelling to GET THAT GUY, STOP HIM (nobody did) and the perve was gone. :mad:

Creepy.

ewww, thats weird no one saw him before you did! grossss :sick:

Creepy.

What an ass. :mad:

I have no idea how long he was there. He was older, like 50's. I was in my 20's at the time. Merv the Perv.

I was ready to jump him :mad: Actually, I was yelling to a few big dudes who worked at the bar to STOP HIM so they could pummel him!

if i was drunk enough i probably wouldve kicked the door open and punched him in the balls, myself. :cool:

if i was drunk enough i probably wouldve kicked the door open and punched him in the balls, myself. :cool:

I was drunk enough and wanted to do the same. Can you imagine a bunch of girls opening up a can o' whoop ass on some pervert they found in the girl's room!?

Creepy.

20 years ago I had a similar experience in surberb of Tokyo.
When I went to ladies at a train station, a teenage boy with learning difficulty was peeking a cubicle. :(

I didn't say anything, it turned out that he was watching his mum or auntie, but I didn't use it and left.

I do. But i'm always first to crack. someone else can take the bullet this time..:p

That was a banana honey, i just couldn't peel it...:p

fair enough,and more have now added stories,so you are up to bat.:p

20 years ago I had a similar experience in surberb of Tokyo.
When I went to ladies at a train station, a teenage boy with learning difficulty was peeking a cubicle. :(

I didn't say anything, it turned out that he was watching his mum or auntie, but I didn't use it and left.

If he had severe learning difficulties though, he might not necessarily have understood why what he was doing was rude - it doesn't make him perverted.

Back
Top Bottom