How to convert ZIP files onto a CD-R?

sistasheila

tjekket
a friend of mine hads downloaded some files(for me) which is converted in ZIp files and she doesnt know if she can "burn" them directly to a cd_r. does she have to change the zip files into mp3 or ??
she has a nero smart programm...
so how does that work further?
how to change the files..or is the zip file no problem and it can be get "burnt " on a cd directly like an mp3?

The files have to be downloaded into Winrar software first and then be extracted to the hard drive. Once on the hard drive, they can then be dragged and dropped into Windows Media Player or I assume, Nero, to burn a CD-R. The zip files are probably already MP3 files, and that will show when you see them on the hard drive (the icon will appear as MP3). That is the way that I do it. Did this help? I hope everything I've written here is accurate, maybe someone better informed could add more.

hmm thnks...extract on the harddrive-hard drive-is that the desktop?

Yes, the desktop. The C: drive. They need to be extracted from Winrar and put into a separate folder on the hard drive. From that folder, you can drag them into WMP to burn a CD.

Yes, the desktop. The C: drive. They need to be extracted from Winrar and put into a separate folder on the hard drive. From that folder, you can drag them into WMP to burn a CD.

and with extract you mean copy and paste in or???

"EXTRACT TO" is an icon button at the top of WINRAR that allows you to take the MP3 files out of WINRAR and put them in a folder on your hard drive, so that you can drag them to WMP to burn a CD-R.

Back
Top Bottom