Siouxsie and the Banshees: Songs from the edge of the world

EPbabe

Out now!

"An in depth, chronological look at every song that the Siouxsie & The Banshees released or performed, as recorded by the press and the band themselves. Includes artwork. photographs, release dates, chart positions, reviews, tour dates and much more."

News from their myspace: www.myspace.com/siouxsieandthebanshees

This is a fantastic fan written book. It was put together as a hard copy version of the excellent and definitive Banshees/Creatures website that one fan has dedicated endless hours of his time to create. This website, www.thebansheesandothercreatures.co.uk , is sanctioned by Siouxsie's management as being the official reference site for all things Siouxsie. The web creator and book author, Peter Routley, is a warm and friendly fellow who is enthusiastic about Siouxsie in the same way a lot of us fans here are about Morrissey. I thoroughly recommend this brilliant book.

P.S.
It is a self publishing book and it is not available in regular book shops or online retailers. To buy it you'll have to visit his Banshees website or the offical myspace page for the band, which Peter also runs.

This is a fantastic fan written book. It was put together as a hard copy version of the excellent and definitive Banshees/Creatures website that one fan has dedicated endless hours of his time to create. This website, www.thebansheesandothercreatures.co.uk , is sanctioned by Siouxsie's management as being the official reference site for all things Siouxsie. The web creator and book author, Peter Routley, is a warm and friendly fellow who is enthusiastic about Siouxsie in the same way a lot of us fans here are about Morrissey. I thoroughly recommend this brilliant book.

P.S.
It is a self publishing book and it is not available in regular book shops or online retailers. To buy it you'll have to visit his Banshees website or the offical myspace page for the band, which Peter also runs.

If you want to buy this book you can go directly to the site that prints them (this is the ONLY place to buy it) at the following link: www.lulu.com/content/1163541

I didn't know that, I'm intrigued now, gotta get it, thanks. :) The link was posted in the band's myspace bulletin too.

Back
Top Bottom