about Private Messages

1. if you PM someone & they have you on ignore does that mean they won't get your PM?
2. are mods allowed to put users on ignore?

love

Grim
P.s. I know this is called the site feedback/suggestions forum but can it be a 2-way process, please?

1. if you PM someone & they have you on ignore does that mean they won't get your PM?
2. are mods allowed to put users on ignore?

love

Grim
P.s. I know this is called the site feedback/suggestions forum but can it be a 2-way process, please?

1. Yes, members won't get PMs from people on their igonred lists.

2. It depends, but as far as I'm concerned none of the mods use ignore function except thread ignore tools.

I've been wondering about this as well. Alos if someone you have on ignore creates a thread can you still see it or not the first post or not:confused:. I t confuses me .

Hmmm, you can always try it for yourself.

If someone on your ignore list who posted a thread, you can still see the title of thread.
However, the actual post on top of the thread will be hidden, you'll see a message such as:

This message is hidden because Kewpie is on your ignore list.

Hmmm, you can always try it for yourself.

If someone on your ignore list who posted a thread, you can still see the title of thread.
However, the actual post on top of the thread will be hidden, you'll see a message such as:

This message is hidden because Kewpie is on your ignore list.

I thought that. I liked the idea of threads randomly not appearing without your say though:p

I heard that Moderators can read the private messages. :eek: is this true? :mad: I always say hi to Karin and Kewpie just in case. :)

I heard that Moderators can read the private messages. :eek: is this true? :mad: I always say hi to Karin and Kewpie just in case. :)

It's abusolutely untrue!!

David does not give any tools to the mods to access other users' account.
You don't have to believe a banned user's assumption who posted on one of the threads a month ago.

It's abusolutely untrue!!

David does not give any tools to the mods to access other users' account.
You don't have to believe a banned user's assumption who posted on one of the threads a month ago.

what she says...
but it is nice you say hi to us dave
254.gif

Back
Top Bottom