Does Kewpie keep a dossier on Solo members?

The Seeker of Good Songs

Kewpie seems to come up with facts, past posts, and other information very quickly on/about posters when a question is posed or comment are made.

Do you think Kewpie keeps a data base of personal and other information about members?

Kewpie seems to come up with facts, past posts, and other information very quickly on/about posters when a question is posed or comment are made.

Do you think Kewpie keeps a data base of personal and other information about members?

nope she has a good memory and knows how to use the site search function

I think that she has a memory for details that is especially geared toward the events at solo, but she might be that way everywhere. I doubt that she keeps files, but she seems to see herself as a site reference source. I think that she remembers things and then uses the search function to find the links.

The search function here is far from perfect though, and it does take a while to find things even when I know they exist. Still, her collection of files would have to be roughly as large as the site itself. I think that she has been accused of enough things, some possibly true, so that speculating about her keeping files on members isn't fair.

I think that she has been accused of enough things, some possibly true, so that speculating about her keeping files on members isn't fair.

Oh, I am not accusing. It was just a curiosity question.
It is interesting how she finds the old links and what not so quickly.

I was doing a search today on a post I know I made but I can't find it.

Oh, I am not accusing. It was just a curiosity question.
It is interesting how she finds the old links and what not so quickly.

I was doing a search today on a post I know I made but I can't find it.

I have that problem, too. Using the options in the search helps but I still can't find things sometimes.

I didn't mean to suggest anything about an accusation. Sorry.

You're all Pukey.

I said it this morning. I believe she has an excellent memory and one day would like to take her to Vegas.

Why would anyone keep a dossier on anyone here? :confused:

I would find it hard to keep down a job and a life and be Kewpie.....unless ofcourse she is indeed Super-Kewpie,which could be possible.

Her dedication is equal to that of Saint Julia.And i mean that in a nice way.

Back
Top Bottom