Please DON'T mp3 any of the new demos...

> I want to wait for the album and be surprised.

you don't have to download them, do you? or have you no self-control. surely, if someone wants to post them, they're welcome to. and if I, as a listener, want to hear them, I could download them.

don't spoil it for everyone else.

Re: Please DON'T breathe anymore

You fascist motherfu.ckface! Well boo raping hoolie hoo with your pleads!!! Ol' Leatherface himself couldn't stop me from downloading such marshmallowy giddy goodness as those MP3's even he offered me a day with Boz.

You are the type of chub that tattled on the boys and snarled at the girls for your lack of personality and worth of living.

You don't want to listen to it, easy peasy as Jamie Olivia Newton Johnny Panic says: "Take a .45 and pull the candy candy corny corn trigger." I'll be there to hump your fleshy head into a cum filled mess you foul stupid moron. I swear, Hitler would even blush!

Though if your in-box was sent two new tracks in rough form you wouldn't have a listen?

Come on! You'll be salivating at the thought of a new word let alone a new song.

And if he's gone Mexican influenced I don't think I'll want to listen to them at all.

Will he incorporate a salsa version of 'Half a Person' on the next tour?

Oh the joys of bweing unemployed, and I don't even know if salsa originates from Mexico.

I'm undereducated.

James x

Back
Top Bottom