Tiny High Heels For 3-4 year old little girls

iamkali62

I saw this on the news and it reminded me of Jon Benet. Some braindead women have *invented* these *cute* high heels for kids. They have squishy heels if they walk in them but they look just like high heels. I think that's kind of sick. Manolo Blahnik, watch out.:(

I saw this on the news and it reminded me of Jon Benet. Some braindead women have *invented* these *cute* high heels for kids. They have squishy heels if they walk in them but they look just like high heels. I think that's kind of sick. Manolo Blahnik, watch out.:(

I think the mind of a paedophile who would be turned on by little girls in high-heels is much more deserving of criticism than the people who make/buy the shoes themselves. That's like saying women are enticing men to rape them by going out dressed provocatively.

That's nearly as bad a thongs designed for 9 year old girls. The sexualisation of young girls is a disgrace!

That's nearly as bad a thongs designed for 9 year old girls. The sexualisation of young girls is a disgrace!

:eek: Thongs for 9-year-olds?! That is seriously sick. High heels I can just about deal with, but thongs? What kind of designer thinks, 'Hmmm, there's a gap in the market for G-strings. I know, let's target them at little girls!'

It's an outrage. Maybe this should be combined with the "my child wants a cel phone" and the "should I let my daughter watch Pretty Woman" threads.

and chica's children masturbation thread just for kicks.:guitar::p

Talking of child masturbation, a teacher at the primary school where I work was telling me last week tat she taught a boy aged 7 who used to shove a ruler down his trousers and rub himself with it. She said he would go off into a trance whilst doing it and if you told him to stop he would reply, no I like it:eek:

I think the mind of a paedophile who would be turned on by little girls in high-heels is much more deserving of criticism than the people who make/buy the shoes themselves. That's like saying women are enticing men to rape them by going out dressed provocatively.

No...I think this is more to do with the principle that girls are being taught they should market themselves to men than the mind of paedophiles...

Talking of child masturbation, a teacher at the primary school where I work was telling me last week tat she taught a boy aged 7 who used to shove a ruler down his trousers and rub himself with it. She said he would go off into a trance whilst doing it and if you told him to stop he would reply, no I like it:eek:

Nothing wrong with that... why not let kids do what they like! :eek:

he could get splinters that way, i hope it was a plastic ruler.:eek::p

he could get splinters that way, i hope it was a plastic ruler.:eek::p

When I was a kid we had wood rulers that had a metal edge insert to insure the straightness of your line drawing. That could hurt.

Back
Top Bottom