Do you wear sweatshop clothes?

Do you buy from companies that use sweatshops?

• No

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Yes, but I feel bad about it

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Yes, and I don't feel bad about it

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Other

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
I'm not even STARTING the squatting debate again...

Also, yeah, 'cause Wikipedia always tells the truth.

LOL , you're just another future dole candidate . It sucks to be nailed with real truthful facts doesnt it ? Doesn't really matter where they were accessed if they are indeed factual . :cool:

I'm not even STARTING the squatting debate again...

Also, yeah, 'cause Wikipedia always tells the truth.

this thread was nicer when we was taking about DMs!:(

The people working in sweatshops are just trying to make a living like everyone in this world.They are working to buy food for thier family if they didnt have the job thier family would starve.

I do wear Blackspots

blackspot_classic.jpg

Kick Nikes Ass

No, they look like crap:p

The people working in sweatshops are just trying to make a living like everyone in this world.They are working to buy food for thier family if they didnt have the job thier family would starve.

That is another issue as well, if you stop buying these items, what would happen to the factories and their workers.

Let's see how well MunchyBrain would fare if their parents cut off the money supply , withdrew their support , shelter and kicked them out into the streets and completely turned their backs :eek:

Tactics of a black bloc are vandalism, rioting and street fighting, demonstrating without a permit, misleading the authorities, assisting in the escape of perpetrators arrested by the police . ( In other words there are merely criminals )

I just think they are lame. and as a fellow anarchist for many years, they annoyed me greatly.

assisting the escape of perpetrators arrested by police...if you mean at a demonstration, then f*** it. I would never have the guts to do it. However, it is well known by anyone who attends protests that police arrest people without cause al the time at protests.

misleading authorities? is that a crime? People have the right to say nothing to authorities.

And f*** permits.

See, look, what is your problem? I don't hijack your stupid threads (Is it acceptable during a gay marriage ceremony for a groom to groom the groom anyone?). I think that people like you are the reason that we're doomed. Although, maybe you deserve a prize for being a stereotypical consumer American.

eeee she called you a dirty american.......

Now i see your rationale .
No self respect leads to no respect for anything else .
Lovely .

i don't get what you're getting at? self respect?

look, the police don't exactly respect a lot of people. I respect police officers...but I'm not goign to kiss their feet and many departments around the world abuse their power...that's fact.

Last edited:
until being naked becomes fashionable, i guess i'll have to deal with shopping places that use sweatshops...

until being naked becomes fashionable, i guess i'll have to deal with shopping places that use sweatshops...

then when it is fashionable and your naked....if its a really hot day, will you sweat (in) shops? :p

Do you buy clothes from companies that use sweatshops, or are generally unethical (i.e. anti-Unionism, sexism, racial discrimination)?

Vote yes if you buy from: Primark, GAP, H&M, Top Shop, Mothercare, Nike, Adidas, Zara, Mango, Marks and Spencers, George (Asda), New Look, Wal-Mart, Tommy Hilfiger, Target, Old Navy, Banana Republic, Matalan, Disney, Levi's, New Era, Burberry, Tescos, Puma, Reebok, Lacoste, New Balance, North Face, Timberland, L.L. Bean, Calvin Klein, Macy's, Abercrombie & Fitch or Ralph Lauren.

If you do, does it bother you, or do you not really care?
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, can I just point out GAP are no longer unetical, actually, after they got done for using sweatshops they got a lot more careful. Yes, I do shop at these places, and I don't really feel anything about it.

Back
Top Bottom