The Smyths in Hartlepool and Leeds this coming weekend.

Smythssinger

"left the South.. travelled North"

Saturday 20th September - HARTLEPOOL, The Studio
Coming back for something like our 7th gig at The Studio, we always sell out this show so advance booking is strongly recommended. Great venue, great crowd and near to the hometown of our Johnny Marr. The band will play two sets.
http://www.studiohartlepool.com

Sunday 21st September - LEEDS, The New Roscoe
We'll never forget that version of "There is a light..." when Graham whipped his T-Shirt off and half the male population of Leeds who were at the gig did exactly the same...New Roscoe shows are quite unlike any other! Leeds we love you!
www.newroscoe.co.uk

Stay Handsome!
The Smyths

"left the South.. travelled North"

Saturday 20th September - HARTLEPOOL, The Studio
Coming back for something like our 7th gig at The Studio, we always sell out this show so advance booking is strongly recommended. Great venue, great crowd and near to the hometown of our Johnny Marr. The band will play two sets.
http://www.studiohartlepool.com

Sunday 21st September - LEEDS, The New Roscoe
We'll never forget that version of "There is a light..." when Graham whipped his T-Shirt off and half the male population of Leeds who were at the gig did exactly the same...New Roscoe shows are quite unlike any other! Leeds we love you!
www.newroscoe.co.uk

Stay Handsome!
The Smyths

I have my Leeds tickets now so I cannot wait!
I may also have to call in ill to school the next day

"If you must got to work tomorrow, then if I were you I wouldn't bother"

Love PTxx.

This looks good...

Was it full? Wish I could have gone.

Peter

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks good...

Was it full? Wish I could have gone.

Peter

HOLY f***!!!!!!!

Check out my drunken dancing in the bottom right of the screen...I dunno how many Guinness' I had consumed at that point :eek:

It was pretty full and the atmosphere was great!

Love PTxx.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom