10-12-09 MONTREAL BELL CENTRE
10-14-09 MINNEAPOLIS TARGET CENTER
10-15-09 AUBURN HILLS THE PALACE OF AUBURN HILLS
10-17-09 CLEVELAND QUICKEN LOANS ARENA
10-18-09 CHICAGO UNITED CENTER
10-20-09 INDIANAPOLIS CONSECO FIELDHOUSE
10-22-09 ST.LOUIS SCOTTRADE CENTER

:guitar::horny:

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after a LOT of stress and worry (bloody filter at work blocked the livenation website! Friends' couldn't get through on the phone yesterday or today!) my friends' mum managed to get us standing tickets for London!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D this gig is so important to us, DM were my best friend's fave band, and I was gutted when it looked like we wern't going!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after a LOT of stress and worry (bloody filter at work blocked the livenation website! Friends' couldn't get through on the phone yesterday or today!) my friends' mum managed to get us standing tickets for London!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D this gig is so important to us, DM were my best friend's fave band, and I was gutted when it looked like we wern't going!

Thats great! I read it sold out fast!

I hope that yu'll be able to see them too! I'm sure this is going to be a great show!!!!:D
Nice siggie btw!:D
I'm glad to see them smiling, especially Dave looks better than ever. I hope this happiness will affect them on the album preparation, and make them have a good time and give us an amazing album:D .

Oh I will definately be there! My friend and I want to travel to another state to see them but it all depends on the dates. Im hoping we get some dates around July or August becuase I graduate in May and ill have the summer free. Either way, I would NEVER miss a DM show! :D:D

Its so exciting! Since you guys get to see them first, make sure you share all of your experiences with us:D
oh, believe me I will! it's going to be a tough gig, going without my best friend is going to be so hard for us, they were her favourites, but we know her spirit will be going on the whole tour with them! A big group of us are going, so it'll be a bit of a reunion for us.

oh, believe me I will! it's going to be a tough gig, going without my best friend is going to be so hard for us, they were her favourites, but we know her spirit will be going on the whole tour with them! A big group of us are going, so it'll be a bit of a reunion for us.

Aw, what happened to your friend?

I usually go alone but im hoping this time my best friend will be able to come with me. She lives in another state.

Aw, what happened to your friend?

I usually go alone but im hoping this time my best friend will be able to come with me. She lives in another state.
She died of cancer last year. She'd have wanted us to go though!

So sorry to hear about your friend. :tears:
But great that you got tix today! I already got standing tickets yesterday in the presale. I'm going with a friend, her daughter and the daughter's boyfriend. We're already sooo excited!! :guitar:

So sorry to hear about your friend. :tears:
But great that you got tix today! I already got standing tickets yesterday in the presale. I'm going with a friend, her daughter and the daughter's boyfriend. We're already sooo excited!! :guitar:
thank you. I'm so glad we've got tickets, I have to say!

Only thing better would be when we can purchase tix for the NA tour dates, and how much will they be?

Last edited:
Only thing better would be when we can purchase tix for the NA tour dates, and how much will they be?

I posted these NA dates on a DM forum and nobody thinks they're real! :D
They all want to know what the source is.
That's why I asked leedoggpimp about that.
So maybe it's a little too early to start thinking about tickets and prices until we really know the dates aren't bogus. :rolleyes:

OMG, I am really sorry for you! Honestly, my eyes were in tears:tears:! My grandfather who was 62 years old died from this 6 months ago, and it was a doctor's mistake! I'm sure she is watching you from above:), and she would definetly want you guys to go there and have fun!
I simply cannot wait for the next album! I am in huge agony!!!!:guitar:
But I'm sure that it's going to be AMAZING as most DM albums are!!!! I'm sure they'll never let us down! I loveeeee them, and believe all of their shows everywhere will be amazing! Some people on the DMMB are complaining about tour dates, the album, the playlists, why the album isn't out yet etc., and that pisses me off! Why can't we be happy about the fact that DM is back and they'll give us another album and an extraordinary (imo) tour???? Do we all have to complain about everything? I am getting frustrated!:mad: DM does not deserve this.
I'm sorry if I'm offending anyone in here, but I think that complaining about silly imo things like these ones are ridiculous and make the band feel uncomfortable, especially if they see what their own fans say about them!:(

Thats terrible But like you said, she will be there is spirit :) And its a good way to remember her :)

OMG, I am really sorry for you! Honestly, my eyes were in tears:tears:! My grandfather who was 62 years old died from this 6 months ago, and it was a doctor's mistake! I'm sure she is watching you from above:), and she would definetly want you guys to go there and have fun!

Thank you very much :) it's been a tough year, but I do feel it's very important to be going, like you've said, a good way to help us remember her :)

Some people on the DMMB are complaining about tour dates, the album, the playlists, why the album isn't out yet etc., and that pisses me off! Why can't we be happy about the fact that DM is back and they'll give us another album and an extraordinary (imo) tour???? Do we all have to complain about everything? I am getting frustrated!:mad: DM does not deserve this.
I'm sorry if I'm offending anyone in here, but I think that complaining about silly imo things like these ones are ridiculous and make the band feel uncomfortable, especially if they see what their own fans say about them!:(

Youre not the only who thinks this. For a long time now I have stayed away from DMMB because I just dont like the attitudes of the fans there. I really dont understand them. They shouldnt even be called fans because all they ever do is complain and say negative things about the band... I couldnt believe they were complaining about the dates. We should all be happy that they are touring. Of course we all want them to come to the cities and countries we live but that isnt our choice. I mean, Morrissey didnt come to my city and I had to travel to see him but I didnt complain.

All this complaining is rediculous. It really gets me when I see all the negative talk on DMMB but then I think, if they had the chance to meet DM they wouldnt pass it up and they would definately never complain to DM's face. So I really dont get it. I just dont understand how someone could have these kinds of feelings and attitdues towards a band they like or love?:confused: Oh well, thats them, not me! ;)

Back
Top Bottom