Don't eat meat and help the planet

At last!:D

According to my countries republican v.p. candidate, global warming probably does not exist, or if it does, its not something humanity causes.:rolleyes:

I don't give a SHIT!

And I don't understand this: in order to save the world, we need to almost entirely wipe out three species (cattle, chicken, pigs)? Is that really what we're saying?

Big business can act in the same shit irresponsible manner that it always has & that's fine.
Governments can decide which parts of climate change they want to care about (in the case of the US... none of it) & that's fine too.

But YOU!

Put that burger down... NOW!

F**k that.

Last edited:
I don't give a SHIT!

And I don't understand this: in order to save the world, we need to almost entirely wipe out three species (cattle, chicken, pigs)? Is that really what we're saying?

Big business can act in the same shit irresponsible manner that it always has & that's fine.
Governments can decide which parts of climate change they want to care about (in the case of the US... none of it) & that's fine too.

But YOU!

F**k that.

Switching to a plant-based diet is a single action most people can take in order to reduce their impact on the environment. If you look at the numbers it's quite astonishing.

Are there people here who became vegetarian for environmental reasons?
For me, that was the main motivation to stop eating fish.

I don't give a SHIT!

But YOU!

F**k that.

I like many vegetarians accept be it grudgingly that the world is never going to stop eating meat.

However eating less meat is good for your bowels and your heart and your lifespan.And the enviroment.

The point is treating the animals you do eat with respect and kindness.Quality of life and death is paramount.

Switching to a plant-based diet is a single action most people can take in order to reduce their impact on the environment. If you look at the numbers it's quite astonishing.

Are there people here who became vegetarian for environmental reasons?
For me, that was the main motivation to stop eating fish.

Oh, actually I don't eat fish. I don't agree with the way they just leave them on deck to suffocate to death. And unlike most breeds of cattle (for example), most breeds of fish do very well in the wild.

I don't eat lamb either. Killing a sheep for food is a waste of good wool.

Oh, actually I don't eat fish. I don't agree with the way they just leave them on deck to suffocate to death. And unlike most breeds of cattle (for example), most breeds of fish do very well in the wild.

I don't eat lamb either. Killing a sheep for food is a waste of good wool.

Most farm animals don't do well in the farm.

(but that's slightly off topic)

I do not eat meat for many reasons, now its a lot easier,i find the longer and longer i go without it, the smell of it makes me ill, i never noticed that when i began as a vegetarian.
meat always made me ill when i ate it, i have a sensitive stomache, it was not till really through reading and seeing things that i saw the cruelty in it,but all this probably made me less of a smug vegan,i think its a personal choice and i do not force it down anyone's throat.

but back on topic, i am sure it would help out a lot but i think there is more chance of santa claus fixing global warming than people cutting out meat to do so.

Back
Top Bottom