A petition to strip Kewpie of her moderator privileges

Should Kewpie be stripped of her moderator privileges?

• Total voters
I think it's high time that we attempted to have a reasoned discussion as to whether Kewpie should be stripped of her moderator privileges. Yes, we've had discussions about this before, but they've been derailed by childish, ad hominem attacks. This time, I want to simply lay out the case, as I see it. Note that I'm not citing specific examples, as I'm lazy and most of them should be fairly obvious to anybody who's been here longer than 3 or 4 months.

Let me stress at the outset that I am not arguing that she should be banned. In fact, I think that she'll continue to make a positive contribution to this forum, but as an ordinary user, not a moderator.

I believe that Kewpie has overstepped her moderator's rights in the following ways:

• She merges, moves, and splits threads far in excess of what can be considered reasonable. Even other moderators have complained about what appear to be unjustified thread merges. So what if we have 5 threads about the same thing? The dynamic nature of a site like this will inevitably cause some of those threads to gather critical mass, and the others to languish.
  • She denigrates users who ask what she thinks are "stupid" or "unworthy" questions.
  • She resorts to name-calling for no reason whatsoever.
  • She routinely doesn't bother responding to private messages from users she doesn't like, which often forces them to bring up their grievances publicly.

I enjoyed post 2 thru 6. :D

Hey, when did you change your custom user title to the very name Kewpie gave me ages ago?

no she called ME that!

then she called me a "bitter nugget eater" in that other thread.

so now everyone who loves nuggets is changing their user title to show solidarity. Pregs suggested it. :)

no she called ME that!

then she called me a "bitter nugget eater" in that other thread.

so now everyone who loves nuggets is changing their user title to show solidarity. Pregs suggested it. :)

Fake or actual bird, it don't matter. do eettttt

As much as I dislike Kewpie's style and all, I think she does a great job.

Who among us would have that kind of dedication to their moderatorship? I say, no go.

Tags
ban her burn the witch c.j. rules okay end the tranny!..waitwut end the tyranny! fag hags get a life gotcha had enough help! help! him vs nrith i have no legs no one has dieded reject all leaders! wah wah wah we're being repressed! whining bores zzzzz
Back
Top Bottom