What did make you smile today?

Did you do these? Nice.

So my dad fixed my car in 10 minutes. Literally fixed it with a can of electrical cleaner spray in the place I said there wasn't a problem. I hate when he's right. He's often right. He's a bumbling experimentor, I do diagnostics methodically, way different styles. He said yesterday, "Get a neighbor to hold a big screw driver inside the spark plug socket and fire it up with a can of ether to see whether there's a connection." Yeah, let's risk lives and burning down the complex...but it f***ing worked. I was trying to fix the wrong thing. :straightface:

Did you do these? Nice.

Oh gosh, no. I just saw the picture somewhere and it made me laugh. You know, in that nervous way that's really more of a defense mechanism to keep yourself from vomiting. Hilarious!

I kind of want it to be a shirt, even though I know that's probably the worst idea I've ever had.

jesus-bro-do-you-even-lift.jpg

Oh Captain, my Captain...

1509016_641442835893775_1583874431_n.jpg

Not been smiling much this last week after having the posts for teeth implants put in.
Stitches came out yesterday.It will be March when the crowns go in.
So my gums have settled down and I'm smiling again.
It's hard not to smile everyday here in India.
The people are lovely and the weather is beautiful.
It's the life I've worked for.
"living the dream"

Went to Flyers game last night, kid in front of me with his g/f had a "Meat Is Murder" patch on his denim jacket.

Jan 8

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a really long list of important things I need to do today, but instead I think I'll just watch videos of this Pygmy Marmoset getting toothbrush massages.

I have a really long list of important things I need to do today, but instead I think I'll just watch videos of this Pygmy Marmoset getting toothbrush massages.

Ninita is deaf.

I walk Barney past this apartment several times a day that has a cage full of finches they hang on the porch when it's sunny. I have a ginormous canary cage collecting dust in my closet and am streamlining my stuff, so I walked it down there and gave it to them. You'd think I'd delivered the sermon on the mount. :squiffy: "God bless you, my prayers have been answered. God bless you, thank you."

My friend who is a real chemist has a funny fetish. She like to go to places like Disneyland and stand next to the characters wearing this shirt hid underneath a buttondown shirt she opens at the last minute. She's off to Disneyworld for vacation. :D She got bumped to first class, I think God likes her hobby too.

10175974_10152386357037624_5602061795231532988_n.jpg

Here's one from her last trip:

1934940_75672242623_3601867_n.jpg

Last edited:
Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom