What did make you smile today?

Either my Equadorian neighbor is losing his mind or something got lost in translation. :D

16316427874_f6d57beaf1_b.jpg

Driving home today thinking how great it will be to see Moz back on TV. Only to arrive home and find out that c*** cancelled. Sorry for the language but I am so mad I would lodge a pick axe into his jaw if he was here now.

Driving home today thinking how great it will be to see Moz back on TV. Only to arrive home and find out that c*** cancelled. Sorry for the language but I am so mad I would lodge a pick axe into his jaw if he was here now.

You need to get a life. Pro Troll doesn't suit you or the world.

My friend has debilitating OCD and I'm always working with her/razzing her on it. This email exchange made me lol.

16319119873_9ab9f01c1b_b.jpg

She sent me a video yesterday that gives a POV from an OCD perspective I thought was well done, and does explain a lot of her quirks. One time she was changing her clothes in my closet because she thought she would be harmed in some way by closing the curtains of my bedroom. :squiffy:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm assembling Easter baskets. One year we had 14! This year only five. (Whew.) Because I have more control and am hilarious and ready to put an end to the whole affair, I made Graham...Green. :D

16945419772_6989d8dc90_b.jpg

Look at this booty! Kites and badminton for the boys, bubbles, lamb's ears and card games for the girls. And so much candy. I get the leftovers. :cool:

16945419792_960df763a7_b.jpg

And a wink from the ghost of my really Great, childless Aunt Dot.

16920845716_d959501f05_b.jpg

Last edited:
I'm assembling Easter baskets. One year we had 14! This year only five. (Whew.) Because I have more control and am hilarious and ready to put an end to the whole affair, I made Graham...Green. :D

16945419772_6989d8dc90_b.jpg

Look at this booty! Kites and badminton for the boys, bubbles, lamb's ears and card games for the girls. And so much candy. I get the leftovers. :cool:

16945419792_960df763a7_b.jpg

And a wink from the ghost of my really Great, childless Aunt Dot.

16920845716_d959501f05_b.jpg
. Crystal, you rock! Happy Easter Bunny Girl X

My brudder's in yer parts if you guys wanna go stalk him. :p Tell him I want my Trader Joe's bag back.

16948058345_5c22e4f339.jpg

I got an email from Threadless (not gonna lie, some of their forced camp shirts are clever) for this shirt that made me lol.

636x460shirt_guys_01.jpg

To get it you'd have to be a kid in the 80s watching public access television in America. I grew up on this show. It was basically 30 minutes of book reports from horrible kids hosted by LeVar Burton of Next Generation fame with the banana clip glasses. I wanted to be on that show so bad, it was a constant fantasy. :o

I got an email from Threadless (not gonna lie, some of their forced camp shirts are clever) for this shirt that made me lol.

636x460shirt_guys_01.jpg

To get it you'd have to be a kid in the 80s watching public access television in America. I grew up on this show. It was basically 30 minutes of book reports from horrible kids hosted by LeVar Burton of Next Generation fame with the banana clip glasses. I wanted to be on that show so bad, it was a constant fantasy. :o

hes also in a very cool episode of community before they took away the good writers. so i smiled today as i bought our first baby book and the first baby clothes. yay

hes also in a very cool episode of community before they took away the good writers. so i smiled today as i bought our first baby book and the first baby clothes. yay

Get Ferdinand the Bull by Munro for your baby's library.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom