What did make you smile today?

What the...

284289795197293644jMewkMyAc.jpg

For TBT, one of my funnest installations. :D It got reported in the college newspaper, I cutout 500 tiny pieces of clothing and strung them on an endless clothesline on Dexter Lawn, which was where everyone sat for lunch and sunbathed. It ironically RAINED, but it was perfect for my installation because my biggest concern was that people were going to not see it and trip on it, so I did it anonymously so I wasn't sued. :D It was quite surreal, like a bunch miniature people took over the common area to do laundry. I loved they thought I was "artists." :cool:

16795319565_be8b8f4960_b.jpg

16607966190_571b9fac63_b.jpg

16588039197_85dac6e047_b.jpg

16795319625_dfafef3236_b.jpg

- Who's Carwash?
- He's the little fella holding the wall, Ma'm.

He behaves exactly like Daryl at that new place they've arrived at. Cat Caution. Keeping himself to himself. Observing things.
I like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
- Who's Carwash?
- He's the little fella holding the wall, Ma'm.

He behaves exactly like Daryl at that new place they've arrived at. Cat Caution. Keeping himself to himself. Observing things.
I like that.

He's always watching. Always. He's in his annoying teenage stage so I'd go so far as to say he's plotting.

He's always watching. Always. He's in his annoying teenage stage so I'd go so far as to say he's plotting.

Right.Teenage Carwash. Soon he'll want his own mobile phone and he'll text "WHAZZZA BARNEYBOY!!!!!LMFAO" in the middle of the night.

At the minute though, I think he's just counting flies. :)

Right.Teenage Carwash. Soon he'll want his own mobile phone and he'll text "WHAZZZA BARNEYBOY!!!!!LMFAO" in the middle of the night.

At the minute though, I think he's just counting flies. :)

Totally made our day. And Mini-Morrissey, AKA "Kid," has the fox on his nightstand. ;)

I'll take a pic of the cutout it's from when I go to work on Wednesday. I sent it a week ago, the USPS isn't setting any records if you just got it today. :squiffy:

Well I didn't catch all your mum was saying because the sound was bad but I think I heard the word Calamity. "Calamity Carwash" ! That's how he's known in the Wild Wild West now.
Don't have any experience with raising cats (don't they raise themselves?) but the two feline housemates I had lived for the most part outside. One of them because my housemate, its rightful owner, didn't like him. He didn't live long; he slept under the neighbours' car and they didn't see him one very frosty morning.

The other one though lived a few years and he was outside all the time. Even so he ran away a few times. No cars to worry about, just other cats.

I'm no cat expert but I don't think a cat should be kept indoors. After that it's que sera sera. Accidents will happen. Or not.

For what it's worth I think Barney and Carwash would make an awesome pair, in an old cop/ rookie way. Although that might be playing with fire a bit :D Would it be better for his education to stay with Loony Teddy? (your words :D )

Anyway Carwash might go through a moody teen phase during which he'll lock himself in his bedcave to listen to Marylin Manson...
You could take him to your mum's for spooky cemetery sleepovers and a bit of excitement.

I'd say ask cat experts in the ATC thread or better still follow your instinct. And his opinion ;)

I'll take a pic of the cutout it's from when I go to work on Wednesday. I sent it a week ago, the USPS isn't setting any records if you just got it today. :squiffy:

They take 5 days to get a card from Philadelphia to Atlanta. They kind of suck. Oh! And sometimes, the mailman can't find our address so he sticks our stuff in the mailboxes of other people. By "sometimes," I mean "ALL THE TIME."

Well I didn't catch all your mum was saying because the sound was bad but I think I heard the word Calamity. "Calamity Carwash" ! That's how he's known in the Wild Wild West now.
Don't have any experience with raising cats (don't they raise themselves?) but the two feline housemates I had lived for the most part outside. One of them because my housemate, its rightful owner, didn't like him. He didn't live long; he slept under the neighbours' car and they didn't see him one very frosty morning.

The other one though lived a few years and he was outside all the time. Even so he ran away a few times. No cars to worry about, just other cats.

I'm no cat expert but I don't think a cat should be kept indoors. After that it's que sera sera. Accidents will happen. Or not.

For what it's worth I think Barney and Carwash would make an awesome pair, in an old cop/ rookie way. Although that might be playing with fire a bit :D Would it be better for his education to stay with Loony Teddy? (your words :D )

Anyway Carwash might go through a moody teen phase during which he'll lock himself in his bedcave to listen to Marylin Manson...
You could take him to your mum's for spooky cemetery sleepovers and a bit of excitement.

I'd say ask cat experts in the ATC thread or better still follow your instinct. And his opinion ;)

Carwash is totally running the show, no doubt. We're just accessories that open and close doors. Barney and Car get along swimmingly.

Me: C'mon Barney, you ready to boogie? We gotta go NOW!

Barney:

16790363136_982ffe679b_b.jpg

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom