What did make you smile today?

....Crystal, ermmm.

You certainly got a reaction from me, dear!! :)

???
boner.gif

I have everything officially released by Kitchens Of Distinction and Stephenhero! Great!! :D

A girl at work thinks her house is haunted.Her other half does too.She thinks its her and "things" follow her around.

I said "You could be a medium",she replied "No,I'm definitely an extra large".

A girl at work thinks her house is haunted.Her other half does too.She thinks its her and "things" follow her around.

You heard about the midget mind reader who escaped from prison, right? The wanted posters read "Small Medium at Large!"

:straightface:

I'll get me sweatshirt.

I just want a piece of his sleeve to rub on my puss! :D

You heard about the midget mind reader who escaped from prison, right? The wanted posters read "Small Medium at Large!"

:straightface:

I'll get me sweatshirt.

tumblr_m2zn15BElp1qbk9s5o2_250.gif

I heard a fun fact today. My very close friend Jonathan's Great Aunt and Uncle from his mom's side are buried in the Boyle Heights cemetery Ganglord was filmed in. In fact their family restaurant is around the corner that we ate lunch at today and I currently have heartburn from . :D

This was on the LA Times, different videos documenting the "Super Moon" last night. Hilarious. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
pinata.jpg

Stephen Fry is Proud2Be Gay.

Stephen Fry is one of the classiest, wittiest, most erudite men I can think of, ever. :love:

Re: Stephen Fry is Proud2Be Gay.

Stephen Fry is one of the classiest, most erudite guys out there, ever. :love:

Absolutely,
One of the most wonderful human beings in the world.
I can listen him for hours on any subject at all.

Fatty Joke

This had made my day today....

A fat woman is at the doctors because she's having health problems.
The doctor says to her, "Madam, your problems stem from your clinical obesity....Basically you're just too fat"
"I object to that diagnosis!!" she says, "and I demand a second opinion, you rude man!"
"Fair enough" says the doctor, "You're bloody ugly too!"

hehe :D

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom