What did make you smile today?

My new autocorrect is driving me NUTS. It's like on hyper correct mode. I can't type anything without backing up and retyping, I should just disable it.

16490387628_9f43d0effe_c.jpg

[video]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2972782/One-not-amused-Internet-hoaxer-posts-video-naked-man-escaping-Buckingham-Palace-bedroom-window-Changing-Guard.html"]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2972782/One-not-amused-Internet-hoaxer-posts-video-naked-man-escaping-Buckingham-Palace-bedroom-window-Changing-Guard.html[/video]

This is where I like to keep Barney's toys:

1520658_10205554435607872_1195103165078041497_n.jpg

This is where Barney likes to keep his toys:

11027773_10205554435727875_7642065943031534291_n.jpg

(He never touches that rainbow rope for some reason, I should just toss it.)

This kid is going places.

Last edited by a moderator:
What the hell is keeping this bike on the ground? :squiffy:

Two things, actually.

My first client this morning was so excited to show me how well her skin looked after she last saw me a month ago. She said no one has ever recommended a skincare line that has actually worked for her like I have. As she was leaving after her facial, she gave me a great big hug. Now, that was nice. It is one of the many reasons why I love what I do.

My third client, a repeat for months, asked me out after work tonight. I could tell it took a lot for him to gather the courage to ask. I gently declined, though...

All in all, it was a pretty sweet day. :)

two things, actually.

My first client this morning was so excited to show me how well her skin looked after she last saw me a month ago. She said no one has ever recommended a skincare line that has actually worked for her like i have. As she was leaving after her facial, she gave me a great big hug. Now, that was nice. It is one of the many reasons why i love what i do.

My third client, a repeat for months, asked me out after work tonight. I could tell it took a lot for him to gather the courage to ask. I gently declined, though...

All in all, it was a pretty sweet day. :)

omg go out with him.

I'm coming to the conclusion that the ideals of the Bahai Faith best sum up my thoughts on organized religion, which causes a mess for the world. In reading up on notable Bahai's I noticed that Buffy Sainte-Marie was on the list. :sweet:

The best part of this video is when he's laughing maniacally as he's taping the mentos to his body.

He caught me off guard, to be honest. He's a nice guy and we talk when he comes in, but I dont think he's my type really.

its also just a really bad idea to date clients or employees. never a good idea no matter what exception you hear about.

we also have a tuxedo kitty. man he really looks like fred sometimes

I'm coming to the conclusion that the ideals of the Bahai Faith best sum up my thoughts on organized religion, which causes a mess for the world. In reading up on notable Bahai's I noticed that Buffy Sainte-Marie was on the list. :sweet:

My old neighbors were Baha'i and they were the best people imaginable. I'd often go to their congregational meet ups and, into the early mornings, we'd eat fruit while Soheil would play the Santur and we'd read Hafiz and talk about how great the world would be if everyone just got along. I was very interested in their religion, but I could never label myself with an actual religion title or else god would roll over in his grave.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom