What did make you smile today?

im making dinner anyway so its not anything to put some candles in the lantern and dim the lights. maybe put some mcalmont and butler on the surround sound etc. littles bits of effort

de40fa323b0656f374aa830dbb53b1c46d2885b2.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
My dad has a lady friend named Patty and everytime he texts her name his phone autocorrect's it to "party." He has to pick up Party to watch Super Bowl because she can't drive a stick shift til her bone heals from surgery. :D

One of my tenants thinks Barney's name is Bruce and I don't have the heart to tell her his name is Barney because he still wags and responds to her happy voice. So his secret name is Bruce.

- - - Updated - - -

10917869_10206341936374140_6594261278679612314_n.jpg

THe memes, oh the memes...

B8zZA3tCcAAWWlY.jpg

Time to prune some YouTube favourites, and revisit some classics and weird stuff...

Spike Milligan accepts his Lifetime Achievement Award at the British Comedy Awards. Most famous for his description of Prince Charles, but personally I prefer his list of people to thank. Surely what every Oscar winner has wanted to say.

"Sign i'm up! Sign 'im up! Sign 'im up!"

Chelsea fans celebrate a fine individual goal.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom