What did make you smile today?

Last edited by a moderator:

Here you go.

16670553279_54f1e4a7da_b.jpg

It's hard to capture it with a pic once it's under glass.

16669103328_a9733a3b7c_b.jpg

They have this fox that visits every night and balances like a tightrope walker in a 1 inch wide fence to reach a pyrocantha berry bush. Your kid has the negative of the general outline of this fox on his nightstand.

For some reason, probably because he's a misanthropic curmudgeon, this made him angry. Jude and I thought it was very cool though.

For some reason, probably because he's a misanthropic curmudgeon, this made him angry. Jude and I thought it was very cool though.

Does he want his own fox in positive?

Or better yet...a horse? Cutout horses are like my falsetto. I once did an entire herd and taped them to various lightposts around the city. :p

Last edited:
Mother Nature has been BUSY!!! She wants air time, she's got shit to do! f*** Monsanto. :p

Moon moth lays eggs in ear of reporter on live TV on Monday. :D

Mother Nature has been BUSY!!! She wants air time, she's got shit to do! f*** Monsanto. :p

Moon moth lays eggs in ear of reporter on live TV on Monday. :D

FYI this is an EXCELLENT sample of zombie action at work. So the camera cuts back to the studio and the ladies introduce the next clip about race or something and the lady in the middle is going "Ewww." and making frowny faces...she was likely mirroring her cohort on the scene back at the Smithsonian in real time who just discovered after they shut down the cameras that the moth had laid eggs in his ears. :D And God caught the reaction through the lady on live television, its a really good HA jump. She became his zombie while he was teh Mozbie experiencing the gross thing, the zombie mirrors the mozbie.

Does he want his own fox in positive?

Or better yet...a horse? Cutout horses are like my falsetto. I once did an entire herd and taped them to various lightposts around the city. :p

Haha! He's honestly one of the most difficult people to please (horses, snuggling with me, glazed vegan donuts and "Art-Hounds" are the only things that make him happy). He likes the fox you sent, but he had some kind of weird mental affliction when he saw the other bit of it. I don't get this kid. Plus, the fox works in his newly decorated bedroom bc I did him a space/Le Petit Prince theme in it...and...well,...fox.

In the meantime, we have something ready for you, but I can't send it until I work on Saturday.

image.jpg

Something that helps me smile better.
Just had my new implants finished.
Been walking around for five months with teeth missing.
Waiting for the posts to settle in.
Went this morning and had the new teeth fixed in.
Wonderful job and about a third of the cost of the UK.
The dentists here in Goa do a great trade off the tourists.

Something that helps me smile better.
Just had my new implants finished.
Been walking around for five months with teeth missing.
Waiting for the posts to settle in.
Went this morning and had the new teeth fixed in.
Wonderful job and about a third of the cost of the UK.
The dentists here in Goa do a great trade off the tourists.

had our second sonogram yesterday and i went home and wrote our first two pieces of music for the baby. im hoping to turn the one into a lullaby with lyrics ill later copy and make into mad libs. that way i can sing to the baby, when it gets older sing with the baby and have them start replacing words with there own and have them start to think about writing from a young age. a mad lib lyrics book would just be fun.

as for the teeth, thats gotta feel good again. itll take a while before the false ones arent whiter than the last name vanderbelt but itll come. my cousin once had his front teeth kicked out when robbers broke in and tied him up and even when he got the false teeth replaced he was still self conscious about it. dont worry itll be like you never lost them

Thanks for thinking of me, everyone. :sweet: He's back and annoying as hell and I love it. He's skittish around strangers but once he's comfortable in an environment he tests EVERYTHING. He was just trying to tear a picture off the wall by pawing at it. He woke me up three times last night to cuddle. Me kneads my bare thigh with his sharp claws. Etc...

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not a church nut but I appreciate church. I think this is an excellent way to praise God.

http://www.latimes.com/local/great-reads/la-me-c1-pepperdine-surf-chapel-20150325-story.html#page=1

I think I'm in love.

One of my most favorite older gents on the planet sent me $50 and a note telling me to take the boys out for St. Patrick's Day treats. I got his thank you out today and I'm happy with how it looked. It's a shame he can't read/speak any language other than English...in spite of living in Italy for a stretch.

13180_10152717484666466_7579033858652263209_n.jpg

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom