What did make you smile today?

Soooo Gin and Tonic Jill is kinda hilarious. :p She's at the liquor store buying a sixer to loosen us up. :D

6395125935_c917f35310_z.jpg

The $5 bootleg shirt leaving the venue last night made me smile so much I actually bought one. :D Pussy Quill tour? Who came up with that? :p Don't worry Moz, I have my eye on the legit barbershop shirt. :sweet:

^ made me smile. :lbf: :thumb:

Food. Food made me smile today. It's God's gift to man and the fact that I don't have to make my own food today leaves me inexplicably happy.

Today, I watched as a fat man got off his seat on the bus.....the bus made an emergency break and the fat man went flying! hahahaha! I try not to be a mean sod, but christ it was funny! :D

Another thing made me smile. I don't know if it's a rumor or not but someone on the mainpage said that Morrissey was spotted in a pub called The Olde Ship. My mom LOVES going to this place in Arcadia called The Boat which she calls the ship. I wonder if we're both eternally guided to these places that make us seasick yet still docked. And where we can get a beer and French fries to pass the time while we're stuck there. :p

I managed to buy all Sims 2 games and started playing them before! So exciting! But I've got so many things to watch and listen to, I'm going to hardly have time to play the damn thing! :p

I managed to buy all Sims 2 games and started playing them before! So exciting! But I've got so many things to watch and listen to, I'm going to hardly have time to play the damn thing! :p

There is this kid named Johnny who you'd be perfect for...of course, you'd have to quit living in the past and update to the Sims 3 first, Davie...

There is this kid named Johnny who you'd be perfect for...of course, you'd have to quit living in the past and update to the Sims 3 first, Davie...

Stop trying to whore out my 9 year old nephew. I don't care if he is a poof. He's too young for blind dates.

Too much money Viva....I shall wait until Sims 4 comes out and then I'll get Sims 3 :p
Is this lad named Johnny Marr by any chance? :D

My mom asked if Morrissey sang any Christmas songs last night, :p

Watching Morrissey on television tonight (Conan O'Brien show) and having a date with a girl soon who finds bookstores a far better place to hang than pubs.

She sounds like a hoot, Stavrogin.

Watching Morrissey on tv tonight also made me smile.I really wanted to see him in concert again but it just wasn`t possible for me this year.I felt like at least I got a little taste tonight.It made me happy.I just love him.:love: He sounded great tonight.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom