What did make you smile today?

No looking at bewbs in the library Robby!
don't I know it :eek: a couple of days ago when I was posting to the "YF" thread in the Sty, I saw one of the people who works here looking at my screen :blushing:
at least it was the one guy who works here :squiffy: still, I hope it does not affect my chances in the interview/oral examination on Saturday :rolleyes:

Good luck with your interview. Channel Morrissey's mom. She got the job at a library once.

This made me smile. Surfing Orcas in New Zealand. Apparently they do it all the time, it's just hard to catch them on film. Here's the article.

334538.jpg

334542.jpg

I got rid of 10 "friends" on FB & 8 people got rid of me, so I am down to 222 now :thumb:

Still a whore though. Why do you need so many fake-friends?

I'm kinda loving how zombie pics have taken over the Frink Whoever You Like Thread. :p

Girl on bus had a 'GO SUCK A f***' badge on her lapel.
What does that even mean?

I just did some downloading earlier and found my speeds have near on doubled overnight.No reason I know about.
I wonder if is a blip or here to stay?

Still a whore though. Why do you need so many fake-friends?

more slut than whore really :blushing: I just normally did not say no to enough friend requests back in my non-sober days :o

ok, as for smiling today, a cousin of mine emailed me back, it was good to hear from them for the first time in 15 years
and later I can call her and chat for the first time in that long :guitar:

My uncle and aunt just brought by their 11 week-old yellow labrador puppy named Willow. So sweet. :love:

What made me a little sad though was they paid $850 for her with no intention of breeding her and there's so many abandoned dogs in shelters that need homes but you can only fight about and get upset about so many battles at one time. She is darling.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom