What did make you smile today?

Juxtapoz-FOUNDNATGEO38.jpg

...I like how at certains hours the mods are on holiday and anonymous comments get published when they're back from their break and inserted in threads at whatever hour they were posted and they have to read a whole lot of nonsense in one go. Must be tough ;)

Okay I know the queen sucks and all that but this is really flippin' cute. She photobombed two girls taking a selfie. :sweet:

.i.1.queen-photobomb-selfie.jpg

To Nash or not to Nash.

It amuses me that le petit Mor forbade anyone to enter the recording premises (what, even the wine cellar? :( ) apart from his crew...(Was he afraid that the locals would drop everything and pay him a visit? :) )...Only to go awol for a couple of days.
In search of Nostradamus? A bloody Mary? Did he go as far as the wooden shed? Did he join a biking tour? Did he just try the village bars? Did he attempt to order a drink and an omelette in a foreign language, just for the thrill of it? Did he meet a French sailor and-? Nobody will ever know...

14559490057_69ec6978f1_z.jpg

Not seven kittens, six kittens and the abominable snowman/ceiling cat.

Last edited by a moderator:
We made a special trip to Best Buy today to see the unreleased Mockingjay part 1 trailer and get a free movie ticket, poster, and mockingjay pin. The trailer gave me goosebumps and the pin is actually metal, not just flimsy plastic. The trailer gave me goosebumps.

We made a special trip to Best Buy today to see the unreleased Mockingjay part 1 trailer and get a free movie ticket, poster, and mockingjay pin. The trailer gave me goosebumps and the pin is actually metal, not just flimsy plastic. The trailer gave me goosebumps.

So, I'm guessing the trailer gave you goosebumps?

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom