What did make you smile today?

SLUG SOLOS: http://slugsolos.tumblr.com/

tumblr_n90ek1GlKF1thoekio1_500.jpg

I heard someone filed a lawsuit...

I said, whaaaaaaaa

Then I came here and laughed.

Morrissey smashed with boobs.

I notice he never even swept a look at them, (you know what I mean), telling isn't it. I guess I only know what I would look like in that situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
I notice he never even swept a look at them, (you know what I mean), telling isn't it. I guess I only know what I would look like in that situation.

Every time he lowers his head I think he's getting his fill :D

If Steve Martin ever had a chance to watch his own media funeral Tom Sawyer style, he should be taking notes today. :p Robin Williams is sort of revered on a par with him, maybe a little less since Steve had his hand in more projects? Facebook is going nuts with the images and memories and quotes and shock. Don't kill yourself Steve. Kthx.

The Irish Setter. :sweet:

One of my horsey/rodeos-are-actually-fun-for-cows! (no) facebook friends suggested that the dog is trying to cover the fish for later with the only dirt available to him. It just looks like he's trying to help them. Which is plausible.

My mum said the dog just didn't like the smell of the fish, and I gave her a where the hell is your heart look. Yeah, it's possible that he wasn't helping, but did you see that bear saving the crow from drowning, though :p

My mum said the dog just didn't like the smell of the fish, and I gave her a where the hell is your heart look. Yeah, it's possible that he wasn't helping, but did you see that bear saving the crow from drowning, though :p

That's what I'm thinking. There was a moose or a cariboo or something like that that was part of a petting zoo that saved something from his water trough. It's possible. The dog was whining like it was upset...I like to think it's Animal Uprising to teach us a few lessons. Mother Nature is like "You rationalizing people aren't going to figure it out on your own, lemme show you."

That's what I'm thinking. There was a moose or a cariboo or something like that that was part of a petting zoo that saved something from his water trough. It's possible. The dog was whining like it was upset...I like to think it's Animal Uprising to teach us a few lessons. Mother Nature is like "You rationalizing people aren't going to figure it out on your own, lemme show you."

This made me think of this video...

We help when we can, why wouldn't they?

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom