What did make you smile today?

Since the surgery a week ago I lost 8 pounds. :squiffy: I guess I should start dieting now that my throat is feeling better. Or not. :D

Passion of the Christ got it all wrong.

True suffering:

994115_888560594491239_3659135726981226199_n.jpg

California really needs to focus more on education.

14690111931_3326d8b91b_z.jpg

My kitchen is in Grazia UK magazine today, and seeing it in print makes me feel very proud of all the years of labor I've put into my house.

915674_1533302943558443_1301865838_n.jpg

Been feeling a bit meh recently with various stuff and my boyfriend texted me back after one of my moody texts like "Aww, I'll bring round my puzzle book on Monday and we can sit in the garden doing puzzles :)". I love the approach he has to cheering me up, so simple and adorable but it always works. He's a sweetheart. :)

Also, I'm on day 9 of a 30-day squat and push-up challenge. I don't do as many as they say you should because I am abysmally unfit, but any kind of excercise is good excercise for me, I managed 45 of each today! :p

Last edited:
Actually, after seeing the elephants legs chained, it wiped the smile right off my face. Nevermind. Ruined.

Last edited:
My friend is looking for love on Match.com or something like that and just got a nudge or whatever from someone named "porkchizzle805." His picture matches the name, maybe slightly scarier than his name.

This is making the rounds. Just give him the flippin' treat!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been going back through The IT Crowd from the beginning.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom