Last edited by a moderator:
Why I love my job:

16140947920_a15064c3e1_b.jpg

This is $174.50 pair of shoes.

16140735068_f0bec1ca5f_b.jpg

Now what does it mean? :cool:

Last edited:
There's a homeless man burning his shoes outside the bar I'm sitting in. :p

Our chihuahua had his stitches removed from his broken leg.

So on my way into downtown to visit the library I stop at Famima to get a snack and I happen to walk past this nervous Rainn Wilson doppelgänger who slyly grabs a box of Magnum Trojans and proceeds to look at the snacks like no big deal. He's on my radar now bc I love imaging this dorky guy has a ginormous peen and is hopeful enough to be getting laid tonight to buy some rubbers at the train station. So I go about my day and several hours later find myself back at Union station to catch my train home when who do I spy at Traxx Grill other that Ron Jeremy himself in what looks like a desperate argument with the intended receptacle of his extra large manhood. So of course I pretend to take pics of the beautiful architecture of Union Station because I am a voyeuristic asshole. :D

image.jpg

16335184052_aa81e6c448_b.jpg

Sooo, my son is working already. :straightface: Cats have a faster learning curve. I think I witnessed this actually. How do you teach a cat to do peaceful great work? :squiffy: Totally nailed the landing, the kid's got talent.

yay! my wife just passed the last test in her scholarly pursuit, yeah right, and she is about to explode. im happy for her too :)

Write this down. :rofl:

There a retarded man who dates the morbidly obese woman in our complex. He's retarded but he's an ace bowler. He didn't do so well today, only a 191. On Wednesday he shot a 233, a 215 and 198. :eek:

I took a bowling class and my average is 130. :straightface:

I thought this might give you a laugh.
Myself and some friends here go out and about once a week on our scooters here in Goa.
We are usually out for about six hours and go miles into the Goan countryside and sometimes cross the boarder into joining states.
We stop at little places for food and drink and it's fun laughing and joking with the countryside Indians.
They are a little different to the ones used to tourists so it's a right good laugh.
After some discussion over a few beers a name and uniforms was agreed upon.
Of course tee shirts had to be printed.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom