What did make you smile today?

Cuddling around the fire, discussing the future and chillin. A simple pleasure makes my heart sing. ❤️

Went for a lovely sunset walk around the cathedral just now and decided to come back into my block of flats through the back garden. You have to go down a little side street, down an alleyway then through a gate to get in and I met the sweetest little kitty who insisted on walking me all the way from the corner of the side street to the gate then pushed her face up against the bars when I had to shut it. Made my night.

Saw this at the local park. Although it is saddening to hear that someone has lost their pet parrot, I find this quite amusing. I've never seen a poster for a lost parrot before.

10543630_10201282132135435_2206706334433361150_n.jpg

Went for a lovely sunset walk around the cathedral just now and decided to come back into my block of flats through the back garden. You have to go down a little side street, down an alleyway then through a gate to get in and I met the sweetest little kitty who insisted on walking me all the way from the corner of the side street to the gate then pushed her face up against the bars when I had to shut it. Made my night.

Sounds adorable!
Reminds me of a young cat that I used to see on a regular basis.
It had a stubby tail, and used to follow me all the way along the lengthy street that leads to my flat and just sit outside of my window staring.

I 'm sitting here watching television...I can't believe how much pain I lived in. For years. And I pretended I wasn't in pain and it was BROKEN. I'm so happy I want to cry, I can imagine taking long walks now or going on hikes, I'd do those things and 1/3 way in I'd say "Ohhhh I'm out of shape." But I was in agony holding my head down and unbalancing my whole body, now I sit here and feel nothing, I'm not on pain pills at the moment. Then the herniated disc sped things up and caused more pain, but now? Nothing. Surgery is a miracle when you get the right surgeon, I'm going to make him the best cutout ever.

I'm watching these men smash balls with their head and want to say, "Maybe don't do that, it's so much better to not be broken!"

I have a few theories as to how I broke my neck.

1. An old auto accident.
2. I once fell off a horse.
3. I once went to a chiropractor that jerked me too hard.
4. Physical altercations with a monster
5. I fell off a motorcycle once.

Who knows. Looking FORWARD now, it feels so good. This is a life changer.

I 'm sitting here watching television...I can't believe how much pain I lived in. For years. And I pretended I wasn't in pain and it was BROKEN. I'm so happy I want to cry, I can imagine taking long walks now or going on hikes, I'd do those things and 1/3 way in I'd say "Ohhhh I'm out of shape." But I was in agony holding my head down and unbalancing my whole body, now I sit here and feel nothing, I'm not on pain pills at the moment. Then the herniated disc sped things up and caused more pain, but now? Nothing. Surgery is a miracle when you get the right surgeon, I'm going to make him the best cutout ever.

I'm watching these men smash balls with their head and want to say, "Maybe don't do that, it's so much better to not be broken!"

I have a few theories as to how I broke my neck.

1. An old auto accident.
2. I once fell off a horse.
4. Physical altercations with a monster
5. I fell off a motorcycle once.

Who knows. Looking FORWARD now, it feels so good. This is a life changer.

Good for you, CG. :)

If you ever have a minute and you're so inclined, I'd be interested to know how you went about finding/evaluating "the right surgeon".

Good for you, CG. :)

If you ever have a minute and you're so inclined, I'd be interested to know how you went about finding/evaluating "the right surgeon".

He was the first person who described my symptoms to me to a tee instead of telling me what I was feeling to fit his description of what he knew how to treat. "I bet it hurts here...and here...and when you do this it feels like this?" Bingo. Incredibly specific.

He was the first person who described my symptoms to me to a tee instead of telling me what I was feeling to fit his description of what he knew how to treat. "I bet it hurts here...and here...and when you do this it feels like this?" Bingo. Incredibly specific.

Thank you.

I had a similar experience once. I curled in a ball afterwards while he smoked a cigarette and listened to Dennis Edwards' "Don't Look Any Further"...

Last edited by a moderator:

Last edited by a moderator:
10469046_10154418619050193_5808553256703416026_n.png

My friend who went through two miscarriages posted a pic of a baby today. Her baby. :sweet: She kept it a secret for nine months because the hardest part is the condolences, but this little guy held on til the end. I'm so happy for her.

My friend who went through two miscarriages posted a pic of a baby today. Her baby. :sweet: She kept it a secret for nine months because the hardest part is the condolences, but this little guy held on til the end. I'm so happy for her.

Which begs the question when you will spawn a monster?

Which begs the question when you will spawn a monster?

Probably won't. :o Not that I don't love kids, I'm just too old at 39 and would like to see the world some day and kids sorta put a stop to that.

'If you'd like some extra help around How to Handle the Pain of Unrequited Love, my company provides a huge library of hypnosis sessions through Hypnosis Downloads.com. Hypnosis is great for this sort of thing because it's a natural and powerful way of positively changing the way you think and feel. - See more at etc...'

So..is it perhaps time to try hypnosis? :o

We never say aloud the things that we say in our prayers
'Cause no one cares.... xx

Or when we do mention the inklings to have a baby your friends decide it would be the PERFECT solution that you be the surrogate mother to THEIR baby because it's obvious you don't care about your body and want to experience the miracle of child birth and that way they don't ruin their body and since you don't have sex with anyone you never will get pregnant and this is a good way for you to get pregnant and in the end they get a baby and you get to be pregnant and hand the baby over to them and then maybe we can get you an apartment on the west side so you can baby sit and be the nanny to the baby that you birthed but which is actually ours. Sign me up! (This was all happening during YOR.)

It's best to keep quiet or tell your dreams cryptically.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom