What did make you smile today?

Real Detention Notices

ph0g6da2w41.jpg

phwf88ai0o1.jpg

phgyrponc41.jpg

phmjfgnjco1.jpg

ph07ywvtc81.jpg

Yesterday my friend and her three-year-old daughter visited. I had my clarinet out on the table, Georgia had never seen a clarinet before and asked what it was. Her dad has guitars and ukes all over the house, she's no stranger to instruments making sounds. So I played a few chromatic scales for for her with a dry reed but it sounded warm and trilley. This was her face: :eek:

I think I may have born a woodwind enthusiast for the future Culver City High School Band. :p

I won the internet today. *mic drop*

17380376348_c8f872b023_b.jpg

This video brought to you by my lil playa' Cee Dubs in the HOUSE.

10646906_10204305383742356_5565810706230344172_n.j  pg

"In a bold departure from her old path to pop-rap stardom, in her new video for "Pretty Girls" Iggy Azalea plays an alien figure trying to clumsily adapt the cultural mores of others while using her sexual prowess to assimilate into a bleak L.A. pop landscape littered with wanton product placement."

"Whassup Britney?"

:rofl: In other news, I'm, like, going to see Pitch Perfect 2 on opening day Friday. Haters gonna hate.

MAKING GRAVES one crown at a time. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
1509902_645134472242289_5206092255666235732_n.jpg

11173353_649138442102_2841845825401274781_n.jpg

To how many people? :squiffy: #dealbreaker #nosisterwives #mormanagerno

just to ceecee. he cant even handle her, shes pretty dominating and forceful, so hes not gonna be the type to take anyone else on so to speak. im all for polygamy with no religious component. what do I care

just to ceecee. he cant even handle her, shes pretty dominating and forceful, so hes not gonna be the type to take anyone else on so to speak. im all for polygamy with no religious component. what do I care

Well, I feel a deep affinity with the moon so MONOgamy is sort of a bi-product of that. I only rotate around one earth, not a bunch. :p

OMG CALM DOWN i'm not a cradle robber. He is cute though.

Well, I feel a deep affinity with the moon so MONOgamy is sort of a bi-product of that. I only rotate around one earth, not a bunch. :p

im the same but don't care either way really. I never really wanted any women but it just seems to happen

Where do you find these great images Chris? Was it photoshopped? Made me remember what I was taught as a sprog. One white foot buy a horse, 2 white feet try a horse, 3 white feet look well about him, 4 white feet do well without him! #gyptip. Ps love to Barnes, though just read his recent procedure and nigh put me of me dinner x

Where do you find these great images Chris? Was it photoshopped? Made me remember what I was taught as a sprog. One white foot buy a horse, 2 white feet try a horse, 3 white feet look well about him, 4 white feet do well without him! #gyptip. Ps love to Barnes, though just read his recent procedure and nigh put me of me dinner x

It's Crystal. Like the Ball. (Facebook to answer your question)

In other news if ever there was a sign that inquiry and scrutiny of the wrong thing is happening...

http://la.curbed.com/archives/2015/05/andrew_keegan_cult_kombucha_bust.php

Our Mozart. :bow: Joey Alexander on keys, ladies and gentleman.

We're catching up on episodes of Mom. Car likes using Barney as a pillow. He's super cuddly. Bonnie had a withdrawl.

17692264435_a2d598e5ef_b.jpg

Can't. Breathe.

17505277638_4b2982ea05_b.jpg

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom