What did make you smile today?

Minotaur.png

This guy goes to a lot of sporting event finals and always wears Marlins gear. He was behind home plate at Game 1 of the World Series last night and was trending on twitter, so he started responding to the tweets. :D Homey must be rich bc he's sitting in a $5000 seat, at the least.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this.

Man's best friend indeed

"Let’s face it this cat is ugly. It’s all glistening and foldy, which are two things I don’t like cats to be."
http://worstcats.tumblr.com/

Worstcats is the new Doge. Such straw.

You should get one of those worstcats.
PROS
Roommate probably not allergic
No brushing
No vacuuming up hairs
CONS
Worst cat
Bits of straw will stick to it
Does it need to be oiled daily?
Inferior to all other cats

- - - Updated - - -

The next time you eat a salad try NOT to think "MEOW NOW I'M EATIN LEAFS." :sweet:

tumblr_ndg4fvCDz91tlnaoto1_1280.jpg

(I don't know if you can tell but I LOVE this meme. Love.)

15617625721_b7f1331458_z.jpg

15620370835_da9be37c14_z.jpg

15434776140_ce948b199c_z.jpg

Dadtext makes me lol. Autocorrect is often his friend, often not. He HATES texting, "Why the hell can't you just call me?" I make him do it to keep his mind sharp. :D

Ben = been
new = bmw
new = now
Rogers = rotors

15621324822_bfd835017d_z.jpg

Last edited:
You have no idea how happy I am right now.

15439579588_b66fd836ec_z.jpg

This was hilarious!

Wait til I plug the TV in. I don't even know what will happen. I still have to order an HD box, I have the highest quality definition money can buy streaming though a coffee filter make out of a dirty sock. Apparently it's $11 extra a month for a Fios HD box. :rolleyes:

Reading those old Morrissey single reviews.

Led me to putting on Prefab Sprout's 'Steve McQueen' (When Love Breaks Down etc). Lovely piece of history.

h28EAD922

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom