What did make you smile today?

was he everything you hoped for genetically?

i dont want anything that squeals anywhere near me.

was he everything you hoped for genetically?

i dont want anything that squeals anywhere near me.

he was healthy so yes though i did worry initially about him being so calm. in the hospital a few days after his birth i poked him just to see if hed react to it or get upset. if you read correctly itd be my wife with those expectations though. all that poetry memorization must not have left much room up there for anything else huh.

so my phone helped me start a youtube channel and i uploaded the vid of him and rachel at there first swim class. im sure youll just love it but it for sure makes me smile large

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-qNBPyup0g

he was healthy so yes though i did worry initially about him being so calm. in the hospital a few days after his birth i poked him just to see if hed react to it or get upset. if you read correctly itd be my wife with those expectations though. all that poetry memorization must not have left much room up there for anything else huh.

so my phone helped me start a youtube channel and i uploaded the vid of him and rachel at there first swim class. im sure youll just love it but it for sure makes me smile large

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-qNBPyup0g

well i just assumed you wouldnt want your wife to be disappointed in your for not supplying her with a perfect specimen of infanthood and to make you have to sleep on the couch for the rest of your days, your wifes wishes becoming by extension and influence your wishes.

eh, it was kind of cute. i guess.

well i just assumed you wouldnt want your wife to be disappointed in your for not supplying her with a perfect specimen of infanthood and to make you have to sleep on the couch for the rest of your days, your wifes wishes becoming by extension and influence your wishes.

eh, it was kind of cute. i guess.

Ignore the video of me playing guitar. I wouldn't assume when it comes to me as you'll most likely be wrong. I thought i expressed concern about her desire but maybe I just typed wrong or it might be all that smoke you're inhaling in Canada at the moment. Neither of us believe in the concept of perfection though or your exaggeration of my natural enjoyment of makg those I love happy. Both seem pretty fictitious and pointless

hmm me and rachel were watching andy griffith with julian and she noticed in the credits the man sheldon leonard of the danny thomas show andy griffith and the dick van dike show with a bunch of other credits under his belt and asked if thats where the big band theory got the names for the there main characters. i had never thought about a connection before but a quick google search showed it to be true and a nod of respect to the man. sweet

Ignore the video of me playing guitar.
well i would have, but then you went and made mention of it so then i had to watch, but only because i was hoping to catch a glimpse of your superior breeding-worthy genetics.

I thought i expressed concern about her desire
im sorry, im just still having trouble wrapping my head around this whole "my wife selected me for my genetics, aint no thang" attitude of yours. you expressed concerned? my mistake, i guess what i thought you should be expressing was incredulity. that's what i would have been expressing. what im incredulous about is that you seemed to have produced a rather ordinary baby: cute, sure, but in that way that most babies are (to people who think shapeless lumps of flesh are actually cute). you know, producing ordinary babies is something that happens pretty regularly among the population and generally doesnt involve much calculating, speculating, pre-judging or anything as mechanical and outmoded as selecting a mate on the basis of his genes. what i want to know is, did it flatter you that she found your genes worthy? is that why you are able to live with the knowledge of something so awkward, bizarre and derogatory?

maybe I just typed wrong or it might be all that smoke you're inhaling in Canada at the moment.
did you think it made you sound cool saying? that's not cool. do you know how many people lost their homes and everything they worked for, how many animals probably died, in a situation that is far from being contained?

well i would have, but then you went and made mention of it so then i had to watch, but only because i was hoping to catch a glimpse of your superior breeding-worthy genetics.

im sorry, im just still having trouble wrapping my head around this whole "my wife selected me for my genetics, aint no thang" attitude of yours. you expressed concerned? my mistake, i guess what i thought you should be expressing was incredulity. that's what i would have been expressing. what im incredulous about is that you seemed to have produced a rather ordinary baby: cute, sure, but in that way that most babies are (to people who think shapeless lumps of flesh are actually cute). you know, producing ordinary babies is something that happens pretty regularly among the population and generally doesnt involve much calculating, speculating, pre-judging or anything as mechanical and outmoded as selecting a mate on the basis of his genes. what i want to know is, did it flatter you that she found your genes worthy? is that why you are able to live with the knowledge of something so awkward, bizarre and derogatory?

did you think it made you sound cool saying? that's not cool. do you know how many people lost their homes and everything they worked for, how many animals probably died, in a situation that is far from being contained?

Speak for yourself. The only shapeless lump of flesh is you. What have you accomplished? All you do is whine. The only reason you are not a mother is that there is no man on earth who would want to procreate with you. That speaks loudly about your pointless existence. Now go write something 10 pages long about completely nothing.

Speak for yourself. The only shapeless lump of flesh is you. What have you accomplished? All you do is whine. The only reason you are not a mother is that there is no man on earth who would want to procreate with you. That speaks loudly about your pointless existence. Now go write something 10 pages long about completely nothing.
lol
no words hilarity no words hilarity

something like 88000 but the point was to say that you as a "canandian" didnt have anything to say about that but took time to be critical of children. i also think it funny that you think genetic qualities worth prizing would be looks attractiveness as apposed to health intelligence high empathy high emotional intelligence etc. i also didnt say thats all she selected me for but as my genetics define me she sorta did fall in love with them at the same time as she envied them for her children. shes from a family of harsh divorce and has in the back of her mind i think the feeling that everyone will leave her at some point so if she at least has her education means of survival and a child of good quality she can at least fall back on that. define how you would rate the ordinariness of a baby. would it be in developmental stages and how soon they reach them. hard to take you seriously but i know thats not your point. theres strength in turth. it s a vanishing of fear that extremely refreshing and invigorating. its why i mentioned the guitar bit, to just show im not scared and dont think me strumming a few random chords on the spot is anything to be embarrassed of. so many people today are afraid of being seen, of being judged so i think it a good example to just show that its not that big a deal and that the sky wont fall on you or anything. if you really did wanna see what i looked like my pics in the members thread, im in the suit with the ray bans, but i think youve seen it before.

as to the not being a mother thing, i dont know, i believe people are where they are in life because of themselves with a bit of chance vs causality thrown in and if im not happy then i take responsibility for that alone. im always reminded of that modest mouse song that says we are the people that we wanted to know and we are the places that we wanted to go and if were notn happy with that then we should look at ourselves. all in all im pretty happy though you rake seem to be trying your best to bring me down with you seeming unending well of negativity. i hope your happy where you are but i doubt it. anyway laterz and good luck to you

something like 88000 but the point was to say that you as a "canandian" didnt have anything to say about that but took time to be critical of children. i also think it funny that you think genetic qualities worth prizing would be looks attractiveness as apposed to health intelligence high empathy high emotional intelligence etc. i also didnt say thats all she selected me for but as my genetics define me she sorta did fall in love with them at the same time as she envied them for her children. shes from a family of harsh divorce and has in the back of her mind i think the feeling that everyone will leave her at some point so if she at least has her education means of survival and a child of good quality she can at least fall back on that. define how you would rate the ordinariness of a baby. would it be in developmental stages and how soon they reach them. hard to take you seriously but i know thats not your point. theres strength in turth. it s a vanishing of fear that extremely refreshing and invigorating. its why i mentioned the guitar bit, to just show im not scared and dont think me strumming a few random chords on the spot is anything to be embarrassed of. so many people today are afraid of being seen, of being judged so i think it a good example to just show that its not that big a deal and that the sky wont fall on you or anything. if you really did wanna see what i looked like my pics in the members thread, im in the suit with the ray bans, but i think youve seen it before.

as to the not being a mother thing, i dont know, i believe people are where they are in life because of themselves with a bit of chance vs causality thrown in and if im not happy then i take responsibility for that alone. im always reminded of that modest mouse song that says we are the people that we wanted to know and we are the places that we wanted to go and if were notn happy with that then we should look at ourselves. all in all im pretty happy though you rake seem to be trying your best to bring me down with you seeming unending well of negativity. i hope your happy where you are but i doubt it. anyway laterz and good luck to you

you sound offended. are you? you neednt be. i was only needling you. at first i was under the impression that everything you said was some kind of elaborately concocted irony. then i realized you were absolutely serious and i didnt know what to make of you. then i decided you were slightly amusing. and then slightly annoying. and now i feel terrible because what you were actually being is very generous in sharing bits of your life, even the peculiar parts. so i apologize; dont stop being you, just because im a jerk. (im not unhappy or negative though, im quite content with myself. we should talk about why you think my not liking children is a sign of unhappiness. it might prove to be very informative!)

i had not really cared to see what you look like, by the way, but now that i have ill say that you're adorable! i had pictured you very differently. an adonis. just kidding. actually funnily enough, now that i think of it, i had pictured you looking like john tesh--which is, fortunately, not what you look like at all. :p

oh i think he took me seriously. oh i feel so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. o woe! o woe! you always know you've made a jerk of yourself when a person erroneously accuses you of being unhappy and negative, that's always the tip off.

come back little man, lets talk about my negativity!

oh i think he took me seriously. oh i feel so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. o woe! o woe! you always know you've made a jerk of yourself when a person erroneously accuses you of being unhappy and negative, that's always the tip off.

come back little man, lets talk about my negativity!

I'm not annoyed but I do like to take the opportunity with to say something g serious to those who might listen. J have no idea who John tess is though. I can't really see myself very well, it's a weird thing with me. I'm also not really being generous but just seizing the opportunity to speak and think outload so to speak. I'm or course am very serious in the sense that I've no secondary agenda but just say what I mean and what I'm thinking. I can't rely respect you as I believe you to be one of those peolle who think that your supposed hood actions make up for whatever you post here Is I just can't believe or accept that as i believe that to be empathetic and carrying is not a good deed but just common responsibility and that anyone who could act as you do is only deserving of pity. Nothing I can say is gonna do anything to you or hurt you in any ways so why would I try. If your happy with yourself and your life then cool though I don't see how you could be but then I believe I have a better standard than you. I also wasn't running away I took my wife out to visit my sister and her family and then took her out to dinner for her first mothers day and am now bored typi g here killing tims in the car since I can't ply music while the little guy sleeps. There are more pics there if you wanna see them but I'm sure you've looked already. Judge away as I cant stop you and like I said the sky won't fall. I don't need to put up a bunny like pic as I dont care what I look like or who sees me. Irony is for those who have nothing worth whetk say or fr artists which you are clearly not

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom