What did make you smile today?

fdvy8z.jpg

Fresh cut flowers from the open market always makes me smile.

What's the painting of in the background?

Hi CG -

I think it's of a barrier island we used to see while on the ferry going to the outer banks. My mom painted it a long time ago. :)

Cool thanks!

Vox just posted slaughterhouse footage to their facebook account. That's going to shock the pool today.

Do they make you nervous?

no theyre our state flower i think. i gave one and a bunch of poems i wrote to my aunt susan for her birthday not long ago which pleased me. they also make me think of the beautiful paul westerberg song off of 14 songs. black eyed susan blowing in the breeze, black eyed susan blowing just for me.

anyway i came to say that ive only six and a half weeks until my first child is born and i cant wait. my life is pretty sweet and just extremely enjoyable. financially stable with everyday to do whatever i want to, a wife and family all around me whom i love and love being around and soon a beautiful child to add to it all. thinking about it made me smile even if its a little to easy

another annual bbq over and done with. ninety something people as it was our second baby shower and im wiped. smiling at peoples generosity and smiling that its over. father in fell through his porch though last week, today we tell him he needs to go to the hospital. he calls us and tells us he broke his knee cap and has just been walking around on it. that also made me smile

well I might be wiped by the travel and the dealing with family but they were all pretty generous to us and that made me smile. this combined with the first baby showers bundle of gifts which consisted of car seats and stroller combos etc I cant think of anything well need to buy. even the breast pump is covered by insurance

image_zps3vsiypyl.jpg

my wife did another photo shoot and the photographer posted the first teaser pic and I thought it looked great. made me smile

image_zpsv1vrplym.jpg.html

This is actually supposed to be in the "f*** my life" thread but I'm trying to look on the bright side.

I just totally missed my first exam for my college arts class. Yes, f***. There are only four exams for this course and I just got a 0 on one of them. My mind is losing itself. I can't believe I let this shit happen. I honestly can't believe this is real right now. I can't believe i'm on the verge of a panic attack and there's a guy still sleeping in my bed. Double f***. It's almost 11 am. I can't believe he's here I can't believe any of this is real. And the room is cold. I feel so cold. He's hogging all the bed covers. What do I do?

Life is so weird. It almost makes me want to smile through the tears....

This is actually supposed to be in the "f*** my life" thread but I'm trying to look on the bright side.

I just totally missed my first exam for my college arts class. Yes, f***. There are only four exams for this course and I just got a 0 on one of them. My mind is losing itself. I can't believe I let this shit happen. I honestly can't believe this is real right now. I can't believe i'm on the verge of a panic attack and there's a guy still sleeping in my bed. Double f***. It's almost 11 am. I can't believe he's here I can't believe any of this is real. And the room is cold. I feel so cold. He's hogging all the bed covers. What do I do?

Life is so weird. It almost makes me want to smile through the tears....

you acknowledge how you feel and put it behind you best you can (whatever it takes to do this be it distraction after the acknowledgement or a period of contemplation) and learn from it. i dont know what caused you to miss the exam but dont let it happen again. if youre not far in the course in might be beneficial for you to drop it if you can afford the credit loss, i dont know where you live or how your program works so im speaking from an american point of view, instead of taking the worse grade even if you ace all of the other exams. as to someone hogging all of the covers give him a kick and say it was in your sleep and act like you both woke up they say hey youve got all of the covers. if you dont wanna lie in any way which is commendable just give a light kick any way and say hey youre hogging all the covers. if he gets mad hes not worth the trouble in the first place

our friend alex looking exquisite at her movie showing in Hollywood. she wrote and stared

Tell her drop the drugs and eat a sandwich.

no drugs shes just always been skinny. we grew up in the same area and was my brother in laws first girlfriend in what seems like forever ago now, shes the grand daughter of a photographer names a. bodine and a really sweet person. the movie was called movement and location which i talked about here a bit ago

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom