What did make you smile today?

sweet. my wifes first school and undergrad just got awarded the number eleventh womens college in the country and was the first catholic school to award a four year degree. nice. she has degrees from georgetown and george washington as well but still holds that was the best school shes ever went to. funny thing is her father was gonna pay for it all until she met and asked me to move in with her and then he said no. hes an evangelical presbyterian and wasnt happy with that decision but we payed for it all on our own. still very proud of that. sometimes i wonder why shes still with me as there was a time i put her through some very very strange times.

cool. i was super close to posting that as well. did you ever see the elephant who could speak like sixty percent of the korean language. that was really neat to see

I haven't seen that, but I thought of the ESOTSM clip in the midst of this list.

Last edited by a moderator:
11029482_10206249955193646_4256121892153892391_n.jpg

She's sitting on two eggs underneath that. Or he is, it's apparently impossible to sex a bald eagle as the ladies and gents have identical plummage, a rarity in the bird world.

He's there, he will not move. :D

wait strangelove are paying shows? that for sure made me smile though ill be closing on a house and not in california in may. sigh first im gonna see morrisey but now were pregnant. gotta buy a house and cant travel. sometimes i hate adult life

My friend Paul works at the golf course Harrison Ford crashed his plane on. :D Form a single line for autographs, people.

My grandpa gave me a taste of his screwdriver. Literally about 40% orange juice. :D Every day at 3:30.

16550417520_98b6205575_b.jpg

His favorite new hobby is to have his morning coffee on this ladder and critique the work the Metro workers are doing on the new Gold Line that runs through his back yard. He was saying it's getting real interesting now because they have a dummy train that rolls back and forth to test the rails and cables and all, it's a real train with seats in it that progresses a few feet each day.

16550259318_f21ce1ffd6_b.jpg

This is what he wore to his retirement party, always very "stylish." :sweet: He's 88. I took a photo of this bc you can see the Barnett Split that his implants took away. I still don't recognize his smile.

16551704269_5917023676_b.jpg

THen my grandma plomped down a bunch of Ancestry.com papers to show me that her side of the family was half SMITHS! Sarah Elizabeth and John Smith. :straightface: They had their 69th wedding anniversary last week. I asked about throwing a big shindig next year for their 70th and she said "Why? Everyone we'd want to party with is dead!" :D

10494557_10205590332385269_1917411377367657500_n.jpg

My grandma is wearing skinny jeans. And she looks good in them!

Last edited:
They look kinda awesome. I the other grandfather as well. That's my kinda watch. I inherited my grandfathers grandfather clock and treasure it.

I can't wait til MONDAY!!!!!!!:D Here's a preeeeeeeview!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember when the teacher said you could bring one notecard of notes for the test? :D

11058389_10152640557187624_6998254617424691456_n.jpg

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom