What did make you smile today?

Matrix Moment on Two and a Half Men where Jon Cryer went as Duckie for Halloween.

Irish people watch baseball for the first time.

Last edited by a moderator:
shopped-inked-tattoos-celebrities-cheyenne-randall-7.jpg

I got two thumbs up on a comment I made about a Yahoo article. It's like the world is finally listening. :D

Good for you!
I got 1 thumb up ...and gave 87. I feel really really special- in a Rain Man sense!

It's like...my gig gets permanently cancelled...Or something. :D

Good for you!
I got 1 thumb up ...and gave 87. I feel really really special- in a Rain Man sense!

It's like...my gig gets permanently cancelled...Or something. :D

We give and we give and we give...:p

Dawwww. Good job, baby.

I get to hang out with Crash this weekend while his parents are in Palm Springs. I like to think of him as my Mona Lisa dog friend since I painted his portrait and his owners put it over the toilet. :D Tell me your secrets half-smiler with cliffs in the distance reborn as a welsh corgi/golden retriever mutt.

15498563619_572b97123e_z.jpg

Gesundheit.

The conductor of the Danish National Chamber Orchestra is a chili pepper enthusiast and asked his orchestra to play a tango after eating a "ghost pepper." :D They take a bite at about 1:35 if you want to skip the intro.

10492429_703178206396636_946175957219555141_n.jpg

Good Guy, Kid Rock.

This is the unedited video but in short, this man with Down's Syndrome who claims to be the biggest Kid Rock fan ever, invited Kid Rock to his birthday party at a restaurant and he showed up! :sweet:

this man with Down's Syndrome who claims to be the biggest Kid Rock fan ever, invited Kid Rock to his birthday party at a restaurant and he showed up! :sweet:

I have Up's syndrome and invited Morrissey to my birthday party many times, but he never ever showed up.
Just sent Boz Boorer to kick my butt. And I didn't even enjoy that.

No way. What is this?

- - - Updated - - -

I have Up's syndrome and invited Morrissey to my birthday party many times, but he never ever showed up.
Just sent Boz Boorer to kick my butt. And I didn't even enjoy that.

That moment before Kid Rock walks in where it dawns on poor Dan it probably isn't going to happen and his ennui setting in is all caught on film? That's the story of my life. :p

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom