What did make you smile today?

This for me is perhaps the best movie made song I have ever heard. No matter how many times I have heard it, and I have heard it a lot, it pulls an emotional theme for me in its delivery, power and lyrics. The heart can know no more joy than having 5 children in the car as as you drive down the road, singing this at the top of their lungs, and you yourself can't help but be swept away and sing along with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
This for me is perhaps the best movie made song I have ever heard. No matter how many times I have heard it, and I have heard it a lot, it pulls an emotional theme for me in its delivery, power and lyrics. The heart can know no more joy than having 5 children in the car as as you drive down the road, singing this at the top of their lungs, and you yourself can't help but be swept away and sing along with them.

That would be amazing. Goosebumps. :)

But I want to. :(

10686802_10152442328086179_3662609660346525502_n.jpg

The remarkable Sir Nicholas Winton, 105, is in Prague today to receive the Czech Republic's highest state honour, the Order of the White Lion.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29798434

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sir_Nicholas_Winton

"Winton kept quiet about his humanitarian exploits for many years, until his wife Grete found a detailed scrapbook in their attic in 1988. It contained lists of the children, including their parents' names, and the names and addresses of the families that took them in. By sending letters to these addresses, 80 of "Winton's children" were found in Britain. The world found out about his work in 1988 during an episode of the BBC television programme "That's Life!" when he was invited as a member of the audience. At one point Winton's scrapbook was shown, and his achievements were explained. The host of the programme, Esther Rantzen, asked whether any in the audience owed their lives to Winton, and, if so, to stand – more than two dozen people surrounding Winton rose and applauded."

Gloucester Canaries look like they're wearing little wigs.

tumblr_inline_n6onaq5wri1s1wh4v.jpg

I've been endorsing sending a dick pic before we were even born, that's my level of commitment. Oui! G bored!!!!

1779743_10205194893771186_576861278581853619_n.jpg

It's so awkward when people pose with celebrities. They have lives too, you know.

img-thing

Harry Potter in a beard rapping Blackalicious? Why yes, that would be nice. (Watch all four minutes for bonus lols, dear mozes.)

Last edited:
I got to 43 seconds. She's horrible. :squiffy:

Oh. Are you troubled by the fact that she's throwing her arms around Papal? ;)

She's covered like a virgin, too. The song title I mean. :/

You know, she's so popular in Italy, they sent her here.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom