What did make you smile today?

Last edited by a moderator:
Morrissey babes, if you loved me you'd get your ass down to this barn on the outskirts of Lisbon and make a deal on that dusty white Porsche 356B in the first pic for my birthday. Can you pop a clutch? Boz can give it a push, just load it in the front of the sound trailer. NBD. :D

http://www.wimp.com/abandonedbarn/

My car is out of tax and MOT so I've garaged it till I get back from India in April.
So I asked my mate who buys and sells cars,if he had one I could have for a few weeks.
This is what he gave me to use.
Up to a year ago it's what I used help make.
Who knows it might even be one I worked on.

My car is out of tax and MOT so I've garaged it till I get back from India in April.
So I asked my mate who buys and sells cars,if he had one I could have for a few weeks.
This is what he gave me to use.
Up to a year ago it's what I used help make.
Who knows it might even be one I worked on.

Minis are powerful. Fun cars to punch it in with incredibly responsive steering.

The camera-conscious doggy at the start of Cowboys and Aliens

and Daniel Craig (different reason).

This quote,

"Republican Congresswoman Michele Bachmann, a member of the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence"

Dear oh Dear,we have our share of numskulls here in the UK.
But Michele Bachmann and Intelligence in the same sentance?????

My friend is staying in the Mandarin Oriental New York. For funzies I looked up room rates. Only $1200 a night...that's for a view of the Hudson River. His view was of Central Park. THey don't list that price, you have to email them for details. :squiffy: (I'm assuming his work paid for it, still, that's a lot of f***en money for what amounts to a nice duvet and a shower that doesn't have pubes in it.)

DJ, Lenny Kaye, Deedee and Andy Paley playing pinball at CBGB's in '77. I'll go ahead and dial up the time machine to take us to where the cool kids flip the flippers tonight. :D

Lenny_Kaye_-_pinball,_with_David_Johansen,_Dee_Dee_Ramone,_Andy_Paley_(C.B.G.B.s,_1977)_465.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
15463801702_58378a2fd9_o.png

Just in case anyone is confused about the habitus from which I spring, today is my dad's birthday and this is a cake he likes he posted on his facebook. :D

542802_537615006259274_37808406_n.jpg

New life goal: Selfie with Smiling Solomon. :D It's impossible but I've done impossible things before.

Secret tagging with a stencil and clear coat concrete sealer. You can only see it when it's wet.

b89547adb9bed932db7cc515073ba79cf4fca8c8.jpg

She's got the job.

10363389_10152488377872744_4036531582949379061_n.jpg

Definitely better that you raised the wainscoting, but I preferred the blue. :cool: :p

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom