What did make you smile today?

Sharing is caring, people.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Vincent Gallo cant make you laugh, nothing will:

21dk7ma.jpg

If Vincent Gallo cant make you laugh, nothing will:

Dyyyyyying. I laughed, I cried, I checked my bank account. VG makes me feel a lot of things across the full range of human emotion, from total repulsion upward.

Lol. Even black chicks. No gays.

Wikipedia says Chan Marshall named her band Cat Power because a man in a trucker cap walked into a diner they were eating in and she decided that was going to be the name.

21583a.jpg

*appreciation from the girl who named her avatar after a bottle of water sitting on the desk the day she signed up. :sweet:*

Today at work we re-assembled an orange. You'd never know.

10684205_937912076222778_2114531043_n.jpg

Frankenorange wishes for you to make him someone to love. Perhaps a pear.

The story of my life this week. I need to just keep one in my purse or the glovebox.

10649560_10154658138530078_606743406633792872_n.png

Why don't they make cute deodorants? Like they make cute tampax sachets and cute lipstick tubes. And they FINALLY caught on to making cute disposable cat scratchers with patterns, they could've been doing that for YEARS and just caught on that, "Oh hey, the cat scratcher becomes a part of the living room so shouldn't have a barcode and a price on the side of it. Let's make a paisley one and a stripey one and a..."

They should make cute deodorants. I have a feeling this should all be copied and pasted into the MEGA FIRST WORLD PROBLEM thread.

I'm going to stop saying the word cute now. i should probably be focusing on world peace and shit instead of dreaming of deodorant package design.

Last edited:
The story of my life this week. I need to just keep one in my purse or the glovebox.

10649560_10154658138530078_606743406633792872_n.png

Why don't they make cute deodorants? Like they make cute tampax sachets and cute lipstick tubes. And they FINALLY caught on to making cute disposable cat scratchers with patterns, they could've been doing that for YEARS and just caught on that, "Oh hey, the cat scratcher becomes a part of the living room so shouldn't have a barcode and a price on the side of it. Let's make a paisley one and a stripey one and a..."

They should make cute deodorants. I have a feeling this should all be copied and pasted into the MEGA FIRST WORLD PROBLEM thread.

I'm going to stop saying the word cute now. i should probably be focusing on world peace and shit instead of dreaming of deodorant package design.

Visit the travel section in your supermarket. This will put a smile on yer face.

Why don't they make cute deodorants?

I'm not sure I'd call it "cute," necessarily, but I use this deodorant—and the package design is quite lovely.

$18 seems like a lot up front for a deodorant, I know, but I've literally had the same stick for more than two years now. It lasts forever, so in the long run it's way cheaper than anything else. (And yes, as the description says, it does take a little while for your body to adjust to aluminum-free deodorant.)

Possibly cute, depending on your taste: I have friends who swear by this stuff, but I've never tried it.

I'm not sure I'd call it "cute," necessarily, but I use this deodorant—and the package design is quite lovely.

$18 seems like a lot up front for a deodorant, I know, but I've literally had the same stick for more than two years now. It lasts forever, so in the long run it's way cheaper than anything else. (And yes, as the description says, it does take a little while for your body to adjust to aluminum-free deodorant.)

Possibly cute, depending on your taste: I have friends who swear by this stuff, but I've never tried it.

Both better than Ooh-la-la-lavendar.

500.JPG

I could just imagine loads of people nuking their beloved hand held gadgets :lbf:

10409100_736781099690990_6211420179934791750_n.jpg

Yesterday I saw a breakdown of this joke that started on Reddit and the people who were really fooled by it. I think it was on chzbrgr but they have like 20 sites now and I don't have time today to track it down. But people did put their phone and ipad in the microwave after downloading os8. Also props to those graphic designers for nailing the Mac look. This wasn't the best one, the font is off. There was another one that looked amazing.

THe ghost of Willendorf: "They chopped off my feet!" :tears: :D

Goldfinger.jpg

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom